PDA

View Full Version : NOOOO, it can't be stormy again already!!

teresaa40
11-08-2010, 08:12 PM
I hate it when the storms roll in and out like this. I can hardly function. Everything hurts, I just want to sleep, but nooo, I have to work.

Don't know about anyone else's weather, but, we have had wind and rain since Saturday, and today wind, rain and snow. The temp has dropped from 64 to freezing today, blah.

magistramarla
11-08-2010, 09:05 PM
I live on the west coast, and it rained hard all day here yesterday. Perhaps you're getting that system that came in off of the Pacific?
It was a pretty day here today, but a bit windy and chilly. I opened to patio door for a short time today so that the cats and I could smell that ocean breeze, but I had to close it quickly - too chilly! I like the weather here - it's never too hot or too cold. We're having rainy season now, but then it's totally dry all summer.
I like this sooo much better than hot old South Texas!
Hugs,
Marla

SandyR
11-09-2010, 08:00 AM
wind rain a little bit of snow yesterday morning. wind was so bad that I actually felt it push the car into the other lane last night - thank God I was able to avoid the car in that lane! I am in a lot of pain too - I don't know if it's the humidity or air pressure or both but right now the knuckle in my left ring finger, both ankles, my right shoulder and wrist and my lower back are all pretty pissed off. Guess I better go find some Motrin...

Saysusie
11-10-2010, 05:12 PM
I am in the West Coast -SoCal-High Desert Area where we we have had high winds, sporadic showers, very low temperatures for days. However, I love it (well, I get to stay indoors most of the time) because the summer heat just brutalizes me!
I hope that you feel better soon.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

kim,l
11-11-2010, 03:26 AM
well in sydney australia we have had heat then cool weather then rain thunder lightening and hail i tend to stay indoors because of heat makes me feel dreadful hope you are feeling better very soon hugs kim l

teresaa40
11-13-2010, 04:06 AM
Thanks everyone, I do feel a bit better now that the systems have passed and the pressure has stabilized. It's just the beginning of the worst time of the year for me. I always suffer more when the winter rages here in Utah. It's not so much the cold, as it is the storms that roll in and out. The cold is bad enough with Reynaud's, but, the hardest part is the pain in every joint. Sleep is difficult, no matter how exhausted I am. I start on either my side or my back, until it hurts too much to stay that way, and then the long night begins with rolling from one side to the other, trying to find a position that will last long enough to feel somewhat rested. Then, the clock watching starts. I don't want to get up, but, I hurt too much to stay in bed. I try to stay in bed as long as I can, and then I get up and wander around.

It's times like this that I can get a little caught up before the next storm blows through.

On the up side, I found out yesterday that I don't need a referral from my PCP to see a Rhuemy. So, come Monday morning, I'm making an appointment.