PDA

View Full Version : more drama with sickness

kim,l
11-06-2010, 01:42 AM
hi everyone sorry have not been around to chat but son became very ill had mental breakdown and alcohol abuse had to travel 300kilometres as he was hospitilised is now in mental and alcohol rehab the weather was tropical extreme heat i have rashes and extreme exhaustion has left usin situation needed to get power of attorney and we have to pay off his debts which is going to be hard because we are on pension the stress is never ending am fed up mentally and physically being a parent is so hard sometimes even though i love them i just wish i could get some peace had to cancel all my doctors appointments my legs and feet and hands are puffed up like balloons and pain is extreme. well thanks for listening to me rave on hugs my friends hope you are all well good to chat to you have missed you all kim l

Nonna
11-06-2010, 05:08 AM
Oh Kim I'm so sorry, maybe it will all turn around for you all. Is there any way of filing bankruptcy for him. That way you would not have to pay his debts. I'm sure the laws on Australia are different from here. Also to deal with the stress, you might try to see if you can find a few minutes of quiet time each day and read scripture or meditate. I find it helps a lot. My daughter gets up early every morning and reads while we are all still asleep.

Hugs and Prayers,
Nonna (Toni)

Bonita
11-06-2010, 05:27 AM
Kim i am very sorry for all the things your family has had to deal with, As a Mom not matter how old are kids are we wish we could take over the pain and hurt for them. I will be praying for you all Love Bonita

tgal
11-06-2010, 01:30 PM
I am so sorry you are going through all of this, Kim. I use to work in a drug rehab facility and it is just as hard on the parents as it is on the kids. My thoughts are with you and your family at this time. Please try and take care of yourself. You are no good to anyone if you let yourself get even sicker

Saysusie
11-10-2010, 05:19 PM
Kim;
I am so sorry to hear that you are dealing with so much, yet again. I know that, sometimes, you must feel that it is never ending. However, you are such a loving and caring parent and I hope that your children recognize and appreciate this. I wish your son the very best in his treatment and I hope that he recovers quickly. It is a long road back from substance abuse and mental helath issues.
You are, as always, in my thoughts and my prayers.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

kim,l
11-10-2010, 11:13 PM
thankyou susie it will be along road but we will get there he needs us right now and that is all that matters hugs kim l