PDA

View Full Version : resultes from MRI

Troy Blair
10-21-2010, 03:20 PM
The MRI on my left knee came back need some help??? having inflamation in knee from Ra and bonrne deteration and marow loss somthing that soundeed like fart<I know hahha> was left on message on my cell phone so he wasnt coming in clear..any going through thids os heard of this and what do they do?my left leg keeps sweling tuning bluish black alll the way to my foot sccared acd at complete lost..HELP
thank you,
Troy

Troy Blair
10-22-2010, 11:59 PM
come on guys give me some ideals here need ya'lls help more than ever,,
Thank You,
Troy

magistramarla
10-23-2010, 02:38 PM
Hi Troy,
I don't know if this will help, but I can tell you what happened with my knee. I have RA and I have Avascular Necrosis (that's the bone deterioration). I also had a damaged meniscus. I had arthroscopic surgery, which wasn't too bad. The surgeon trimmed the meniscus and shaved off the damaged part of my bone. He expected me to be exercising and "pain-free" after six weeks, which was a joke. It's been almost two years now, and my joint does feel a lot better. I still hobble around, but it seems to be my muscles that give me the most trouble lately - sudden, painful spasms. The docs just tell me that there is nothing wrong with my muscles.
I'm trying to figure out your mystery word - femur?? infarction??
Anyway, look up Avascular Necrosis or Osteonecrosis. I think this might give you some answers.
BTW - I can't take steroids ever again because it can worsen the AVN.
Good luck,
Hugs,
Marla

slim
10-27-2010, 08:55 PM
hi troy read your post i dont have any knee problems but i do have bone deteriration in one of my hands which basically means you are losing bone mass.If you post back exactly what your MRI said i will try to find more info for you .Your leg turning blue and black would suggest lack of blood circulation. Hope this helped. slim