PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Saysusie!!!!

SandyR
10-21-2010, 06:38 AM
I hope you have a fabulous day filled with love, joy, restfulness, and fun.

BonusMom
10-21-2010, 06:58 AM
It's your birthday Saysusie yet WHL members have been given the gift of this forum and all your wonderful knowledge and love.

May your day and the upcoming year be filled with special memories, delightful people and good health.

rob
10-21-2010, 08:52 AM
Happy Birthday young lady!

Rob

tgal
10-21-2010, 08:57 AM
Happy Birthday! Here is wishing you a pain free day and a pain free year! Enjoy the moment!

magistramarla
10-21-2010, 10:07 AM
Laeta Dies Natalis, amica mea!
You do so much for all of us, so I hope that you do something special for yourself today.
Have a great day!
Love,
Marla

Bonita
10-21-2010, 10:36 AM
Happy, Happy Birthday may you have a day of joy and no pain. Love Bonita

Nonna
10-21-2010, 11:19 AM
Happy Birthday you young thing!!!!!!

Hunniebun
10-21-2010, 11:52 AM
Happy Birthday!

ritzbit
10-21-2010, 02:08 PM
Happy Birthday!!!

wrightrs
10-21-2010, 06:21 PM
Happy Birthday !!! Hope you have a wonderful day !!!

kim,l
10-21-2010, 09:18 PM
happy birthday saysusie have a wonderful day hugs kim l

Hillbillie
10-21-2010, 10:20 PM
Happy
Birthday! Saysusie,
You do so much for us all. Thank you for all your help for not only me but for anyone who needs it. You are a great lady and deserve the happiest birthday!

iseedeadmonkeys
10-22-2010, 02:21 AM
Hope you had a lovely day xxx

red246
10-22-2010, 08:32 PM
Sorry I'm late! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Saysusie
10-22-2010, 10:54 PM
Hello Everyone;
Thank you all so very much for the lovely birthday wishes. I did have a wonderful birthday. My husband and I went to Las Vegas for three days and stayed at the new "M" Hotel. Since we are not gamblers, we spent our time seeing shows, going to dinner, going to the movies, relaxing with massages, and just having fun with each other.
When we returned, my best friend and I then spent three days at Disneyland (you all know what a maniac I am for Disneyland). Since we were there during the week and the weather was overcast with showers, there was virtually no one at the park. So, we had no waiting to get on any of the rides and, since it was my birthday, got a lot of free passes, and other perks.
I just got home about an hour ago and, so far, no residual pain or fatigue. It was, in fact, the best birthday that I have had in many years. I am so happy right now and still on a bit of a "high" (lol)
I want to thank each of you, again, for all of your birthday wishes and want you all to know how much I truly appreciate all of you.
Sending you all warm hugs filled with all of my love :-)

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Troy Blair
10-23-2010, 12:02 AM
happy belated Birthday you mean soooo much to all of us..
Hope it was a great day for you??

magistramarla
10-23-2010, 03:06 PM
Hi SaySusie,
Lucky you - you went to two of my favorite places. Like you, we don't care to gamble, but we love Vegas for all the same reasons. Have you ever checked out the spa at Caesar's Place? It's based on a Roman bath and is fabulous. I had the best massage ever there.
I've also been to Disney on an off week as an adult and had a blast. Jeff had a conference there, so we had a 1 week pass for $25. I bought an extra one for Heather, who was an undergrad at Cal Tech at the time. She took a bus from Pasadena and she and I had all sorts of fun while Dad went to meetings. I enjoyed that Disney trip much more than the ones when the kids were small.
I'm glad that you had so much fun. We're off to San Francisco tomorrow.
Hugs,
Marla

Saysusie
10-23-2010, 09:18 PM
Troy; Thank you so much :-) The feeling is so very mutual.

Marla; I read you post about you anniversary trip to San Fransisco. Have a wonderful time.
I've decided that, from now on, my Disneyland trips will be during the week. It is so much more enjoyable when the crowds are small. As I have a Premium Season Pass, there are not black-out dates, but weekends and holidays are just too brutal.
Perhaps one day, we can meet @ Disneyland, now that you are a California resident (lol). Would so love to meet you!!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

magistramarla
10-27-2010, 08:20 PM
Susie,
We'll have to try to make plans for that!
Hugs,
Marla

debbie-b
10-28-2010, 02:28 PM
Susie, this is the story of my life, a day (or a week) late and a dollar short.
I have an excuse though, I was on vacation.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to you my friend. I am so glad, that you had a good time.

Debbie

Saysusie
11-03-2010, 05:55 PM
Debbie;
Please do not feel bad. The story of your life and mine are very similar. I am ALWAYS a day late and a dollar short and, very rarely, have a legitimate excuse like you lol
Thank You for the birthday wish...the timing is of no matter, the thoughtful wish is the important thing :-)

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
saysusie