PDA

View Full Version : Starting to feel down again.

hating_that_pred
10-20-2010, 08:23 PM
Waiting for my Nephrotic syndrome to improve while my wonderful girlfriend makes us toffee apples =].

Sitting here leaking way too much protein, feel sick as a dog because of 20mg steroids, swollen like all hell, the depression seems like it might be starting to kick in again.

Any helpful advice, im dying here

Nonna
10-22-2010, 10:45 AM
I'm where you're at, at the moment. I'm leaking protein, can't sleep, just want to sit there and eat chocolate (I call that depression). I;ve no answers, just a BIG CYBER HUG (((((((((((((((((0)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

nonna

tgal
10-22-2010, 04:48 PM
I wish I could do something for both of you but just know that my thoughts are with you. Tomorrow is a new day with the hope of less pain and less sickness {{Hugs}}

Hunniebun
10-23-2010, 01:02 PM
I can't sleep either, haven't been able to sleep more than 4 hours a night in over 3 weeks now. The pred isn't affecting me nearly as much though as far as I can tell, I only take 5-10mgs and that seems to work for me.
We can all understand how you feel though for sure. Chocolate is a good idea! Getting out and being active if you can handle it, gotta focus your mind. Play video games, watch movies, paint, draw, study! Whatever your fancy.
Like Tgal said, tomorrow is a new day. *HUG*

Saysusie
10-23-2010, 09:37 PM
Sending you gentle {{{hugs}}.. I hope that you do not fall too deep into depression and that you begin to feel better very soon.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie