PDA

View Full Version : NEW, AMAZING BREAKTHROUGH GIVES LUPUS PATIENS SOLID HOPE!!

mpoveda
10-20-2005, 07:52 PM
By the end of 1989 a group of scientists finished a huge task initiated 40 years ago by Dr. Sherwood Lawrence, which is now considered “the most fascinating and promising among the natural heavyweights” ( Rita Elkins, M.H.): The isolating process and subsequent patenting of TRANSFER FACTORS, considered by many health experts to be the most exciting discovery in immunology and disease prevention to date, came to and end.

What are they? “Transfer factors are small proteins that ‘transfer’ the ability to express cell-mediated immunity from immune donors to non-immune recipients” ( Molecular Medicine Magazine, April 6, 2000). Backed by over 3000 clinical studies, scores of international, well-respected scientists and physicians have established the effectiveness and safety of TRANSFER FACTORS.

What are they? NATURE STATE-OF-THE-ART IMMUNE FORTIFIERS. Molecular messengers that instruct, coordinate, activate and suppress immune cells according to need.

Transfer Factors CAN ALSO SUPRESS AND OVERREACTIVE IMMUNE SYSTEM INVOLVED IN AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES. Why? It contains immune modulators made up of both ACTIVATORS AND SUPPRESSORS, which not only serve as a wake-up call to immunity, but also help to normalize and balance an overly aggressive immune system as seen in cases of, chronic fatigue, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, etc.

My job as an expert on this field and as an independent distributor of 4LIFE RESEARCH INC ( Sandy, Utah) the company that exclusively owns the patent right, produces and sells this product worldwide, is to contact people like you to let them know about this new hope . 4 Life Research is not a pharmaceutical company. In just 7 years has experienced an amazing 1000% net growth per year, which points it as the No. 1 fastest-growing private company in its field ( Inc 500 Magazine, Fall, 2003).

I HAVE SEEN MYSELF MANY CASES OF LUPUS , AUTOIMMUNE AND MALIGNANT DISEASES TOTALLY SQUEEZED OUT thanks to this scientific breakthrough. If you want to give your body a serious chance to recover itself, please let me know and I’ll be more than happy to contact you.

Your life could be amazingly blessed and positively changed.

Cordially ,

J.MAURICIO POVEDA
4 LIFE RESEARCH, I.D.

Email me at mpoveda@bellsouth.net

hatlady
10-21-2005, 03:37 PM
Please post some links to clinical research. We need solid information and research. This reads like a sales pitch.

Katalanta
10-21-2005, 06:37 PM
Not to jump to any conclusions, but those old snake oil alarm bells are going off in my head again...

Would absolutely LOVE to be proved wrong.

hatlady
10-22-2005, 03:28 PM
Katalana, you said it. And I hear the same bells.

If this stuff is so good, why hasn't mpoveda come back with more information? data? research?

SoleSinger
10-22-2005, 07:57 PM
Has anyone else gotten priveate emails from this mpoveda?? I have and was told by another member of the site that they have and that mpoveda was very pushy and rude in their sales pitch... Is there something we can do to to prevent this type of harrassment? (I mean other than sending them nasty emails ?(which is what I did))

hatlady
10-24-2005, 04:46 AM
Solesinger, yes I did get a PM from mpoveda. Here's the message sent to me:

Well hatlady, everything are sales pitches nowadays. Even your doctor sells himself/herself when you get such assistance. They "sell" pharmaceuticals when they issue prescriptions. They charge your insurance policy. When you go and get medications, you are part of that cycle...

Please go to www.mpoveda.my4life.com and check it out. There are lots of information there. Transfer Factors are mentioned in the P.D.R ( physitians desk reference) as non-prescription drugs.

Once you read it, come back to me and I will gladly tell you what can you get and even what type of diet could help.

And here is my reply:

I asked for links to clinical trials and research.

I did not ask for a sales pitch.

No, I will not go to your site and register, giving you contact information. Unless you can give me links to information from places like Lupus.org or AndrewWeil.com, I'm not interested.

At least one other poster here has said it, I'll repeat it. Unless proven otherwise, I consider such things as this snake oil. Now go peddle it elsewhere.

:mad: