PDA

View Full Version : Going to go see the kids and grandkids.

debbie-b
10-15-2010, 04:51 AM
Tomorrow we will fly to Houston, to see my oldest daughter and the two grandchildren, grand daughter 10 and grandson 4.
Then on tuesday my younger daughter is coming from Dallas to pick us up, we will drive to Dallas,( it's a five hour drive) stay with her and the other two grandkids boy 8 and girl 6, for four days.
We will fly back from Dallas.
I am so excited, I have not seen them in one year.
Please cross your fingers, that I do not have a flare. I woke up this morning with diarhea and a bad headache, wich are usally signs of a flare.
I really don't need this right now.

Talk to you next Sunday my friends.

Debbie

Angel Oliver
10-15-2010, 05:06 AM
Oh how exciting for you.Hopefully its all the excitement causing your 'off' day and when the time comes you feel much better.I hope you have a wonderful time.
lots of love
Amanda.xxxx

Linda From Australia
10-15-2010, 05:23 AM
Enjoy your holiday with your family. Try to rest up as often as you can. I am looking forward to hearing how your holiday went.

magistramarla
10-17-2010, 02:28 PM
Debbie,
Have fun in Texas. We'll be flying back there to meet up with our kids and grandkids for Christmas.
Hugs,
Marla

BonusMom
10-17-2010, 08:53 PM
I hope you're enjoying the time with your family. My children are all within 15 minutes of my home. I cannot imagine being so far from any of them (especially if I had grandbabies!).

debbie-b
10-25-2010, 06:48 AM
I'm baaaack.
We had a fantastic time, I felt ok.
The kids are getting so big.
Of course saying good bye was very painful,there were lots of tears.
Came back on saturday, feeling ok, but woke up Sunday with a bad cold or flu.
Thankfully, I am off today and tomorrow.

Debbie

Nonna
10-25-2010, 10:44 AM
Glad you enjoyed yourself. I know the feeling of saying goodbye. 2 of my grandsons live in Wisconsin. I get to see them once or twice a year. That is not, brain fart, I don't know what word to use. not fun, not a good thing

So I am so glad you have fun, rest and relax and get ready to go back to work.

Nonna

Saysusie
10-25-2010, 11:19 AM
I am glad that you are home safe, that you were able to enjoy all of your grandchildren, and that you had a wonderful trip. I am sorry to hear that you are now sick, I do hope that you feel better very soon :-)

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

SandyR
10-26-2010, 06:25 AM
I'm glad to hear you had a good time and that this sickness didn't rob you of that time. Hopw you feel better soon!

debbie-b
10-26-2010, 01:21 PM
Thanks everybody,

It looks like I have a cold, but it is getting better.
One thing is for sure, this cold is not going to ruin the good time I had with the big and little kids.

Debbie

magistramarla
10-27-2010, 07:44 PM
Debbie,
I'm glad that you had fun. It's such fun to get together with the kids and grandkids. We enjoy watching our kids go through dealing with their children. Now they know why we went a little insane while raising them.
I can't wait to see mine at Christmas. I'll also be attending a get-together with my former students. Some of them saw on my FB page that I would be there, so they arranged a party in my honor. I'll get to see many of "my kids" - biological and not.

Take care of that cold. You might have gotten it on the airplane.
Hugs,
Marla

debbie-b
10-28-2010, 02:35 PM
Debbie,
I'm glad that you had fun. It's such fun to get together with the kids and grandkids. We enjoy watching our kids go through dealing with their children. Now they know why we went a little insane while raising them.
I can't wait to see mine at Christmas. I'll also be attending a get-together with my former students. Some of them saw on my FB page that I would be there, so they arranged a party in my honor. I'll get to see many of "my kids" - biological and not.

Take care of that cold. You might have gotten it on the airplane.
Hugs,
Marla

Marla, you are so right, we were sitting in the living room and I heard my younger daughter say, " because i said so".
She looked at me and started laughing, saying she never thought, that she would ever sound like her own mother.
It is funny to see, how simular her chidl rearing is from mine.
I am glad you get to see your little ones at Christmas.

Debbie