PDA

View Full Version : 65 sleeps to go!!!! Watch out Florida here we come!!!

tiggerlishus - Heidi
10-11-2010, 09:27 AM
Well haven't been on here in ages life just been great nearly 7 months I been dating dan and in 65 sleeps we're off to Florida to spend our first Xmas and new year together with my American family and I'm soooooo excited!

So tell me what you all been up and what your looking forward to???????

Saysusie
10-12-2010, 03:24 PM
OMG..Heidi :-)
It has been a while and I am so happy to hear that you have been doing well. Congratulations on both your physical health and your personal happiness. Please tell us all about Christmas in Florida!
Until then, here are some {{hugs}} 'cuz I am so happy to hear from you :-)

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

magistramarla
10-14-2010, 09:18 PM
Heidi,
It's good to hear from you!!
I remember when you were first dating your young man. I'm so happy for you that this seems to be a great relationship. No wonder you're feeling so good.
Have fun in Florida. Winter is a good time of year to visit there. I hope that you get to act like a kid and do all of the Disney World, Universal City and Sea World touristy stuff.
Go have a blast!
Hugs,
Marla

tiggerlishus - Heidi
10-15-2010, 02:19 AM
Thanks girls means so much!!! It is one of the things I love about this site you can not be on for while and pop in and people don't forget you!

Yer we are going to the tourist thing but also I am hopefully going to meet a fellow lupie and also meeting some family I never I met before! And don't worry I will be keeping you all informed all about it!

So how have you both been? Got any thing your looking forward to? Look forward to hearing from you both x

Angel Oliver
10-15-2010, 05:08 AM
Woohoo to Heidi,

im so happy to hear about your new man and WOW FLORIDA!! I so love it there and wish you a fantastic time away at Christmas. Oh you'll have such a fab time.If you need a bag carrier im available to help he he he.So nice to hear frm you.
lots of love
Amanda.xxxx

magistramarla
10-17-2010, 01:59 PM
It's good to hear from you too, Angel. It seems that several of our friends in the UK have been quiet for a while. Has anyone heard from ISDM lately?
I hope all is going well for you, Angel.
Hugs,
Marla

tiggerlishus - Heidi
10-18-2010, 01:47 AM
Yer I have seen post from isdm on fb I believe she has been not very well lately but is ok x

Ps thank angel yer looking forward to it so much !!!!

SandyR
10-18-2010, 01:59 PM
It's good to hear from you too, Angel. It seems that several of our friends in the UK have been quiet for a while. Has anyone heard from ISDM lately?
I hope all is going well for you, Angel.
Hugs,
Marla

I see Jane on FB too. And Norma. They are both on my page if you want to add them.

tiggerlishus - Heidi
10-24-2010, 11:47 PM
On goodness I just had to share with you all the confirmation that when we go to Florida in 50 sleeps I haste to add that we will be going on a road trip to Alabama to visit family I never met before!!!!! How exciting!!!!

Saysusie
10-25-2010, 11:29 AM
It sounds so exciting!! Can't wait for your updates and pics..

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

tiggerlishus - Heidi
10-25-2010, 11:46 PM
Oh it is I am about fit to burst with excitement!!

And don't worry I will keep you updated and when I can add photos

Much love a very bouncy tig x

magistramarla
10-27-2010, 08:10 PM
Heidi,
You're excitement is infectious!
Be sure to take care of yourself on that long plane trip. Get up and walk around as often as you can to keep your feet and legs from swelling. Drink plenty of liquids and take snacks with you in case the airline food is as bad as what we ran into this summer.
If you have problems with dry eyes and skin, don't forget your eye drops and some lotion.
I can't wait to hear about your trip!
Hugs,
Marla

tiggerlishus - Heidi
10-27-2010, 11:26 PM
I got even more excited yesterday as my English passport came thro! That now both USA and English throu so all we got left is last little bit of dans visa! thanks for great advice marla!! Yer I always walk round and do exercises I wear flight socks and think I might have to take aspirin this year too!! But I had never thought of eye drops and lotion I will have to buy some small bottles that will fit in with regulation! I'm a very organised flyer guess from doing it so much as a child! I'm teaching dan as he as ever flown once and that was couple of hours flight!

There is so much to luck forward to I'm fit to burst! This is deffo been the best year of my life so far and it's looking to only get better!

Thanks so much for joining in on my joy!! Xxxxxxxxxxx

tiggerlishus - Heidi
11-15-2010, 08:11 AM
Well thought I would update everyone less than month till holiday!!!!! I can't help get excited even thou dans visa is still not sorted!! We're on the last stage of waiting for American embassy to inform us he can have have an interview!! I'm sure it's only red tape and all will be sorted but I can't help but worry!!!!

SandyR
11-15-2010, 12:35 PM
If he can't go - I'll come meet you in FL and use his Disney Pass (even got a free place to stay!) lol.
I'm just kidding, I'm sure you are right and it'll work out.

tiggerlishus - Heidi
11-16-2010, 09:33 AM
lol sandy if he can't go i won't go its our first xmas and new year together i ain't parting from him for no body!!!! thou think it will really upset some family members!
but hopefully i just had good sign as finally got a reply admittly to say they hadn't got my attachments but its a start!! please people keeping on praying thou as we both could really do with this holiday!!!

mountaindreamer
11-16-2010, 05:10 PM
hi heidi,

wow, it is so nice to be in touch with you again.....florida for christmas, what a wonderful trip. I live very close to alabama, even go there a lot,,,,,where will you be visiting...it would be just wonderful if we could meet too.

so happy to hear of your happiness.

tiggerlishus - Heidi
11-19-2010, 08:51 AM
hi heidi,

wow, it is so nice to be in touch with you again.....florida for christmas, what a wonderful trip. I live very close to alabama, even go there a lot,,,,,where will you be visiting...it would be just wonderful if we could meet too.

so happy to hear of your happiness.

we're going to altoona alabama between xmas and new year i have quite abit of family there but i also have lots of family coming from all over including oklahoma they're having a special family get together for myself and dan!!

also to all who wanted to know dan holiday visa appointment has finally come throu and is monday so if you can all pray, and cross everything for us it would be greatly appriatated and i will keep you all updated

hope everyone is well

and ps 25 days to go!!! woohoooo

magistramarla
11-19-2010, 08:01 PM
Hey Phyllis,
It's good to see you here again!

Heidi,
That sounds like an exciting (and stressful) holiday. take care of yourself and don't overdo it. I have a friend who is doing your holiday in reverse. They are flying from California to Florida to see his family first, and then flying to England to see her family. They are traveling with an 18 month old little girl, too.

Keep us informed about all of your excitement. It's fun to read.
Hugs,
Marla

tiggerlishus - Heidi
11-23-2010, 09:20 AM
well thank you all for your kind messages i thought i would keep you updated its with grate diappointment i tell we will not be gonig to florida for xmas unfortuantly
dans visa was declined this time!!! we were and are both truely gutted!!!

but on a good note my gorgeous sweet man turn yesterday from one of my worst to one of my best by getting down on one knee and proposing to me!! so it gives me great pleasure in letting you all know i'm gonig to be the next mrs ling!!!!!!!

Saysusie
11-23-2010, 11:25 AM
Tiger; I am sorry to hear that you will not be able to travel to Florida for Christmas...but CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!!! So, has a date been set? I know that you must be immensely happy :-)

Sending you many {{{{hugs}}}}

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

wolfwhisper
11-23-2010, 04:48 PM
Congrats and I'm praying that you have a WONDERFUL X-mas and New Year. You get to spend it as a fiancee, and I know it's going to be even better!! You go sister! lol ^^

tiggerlishus - Heidi
11-24-2010, 12:31 AM
Thanks alot for the congrats but nodate set will keep you updated thou xxx

Nonna
11-24-2010, 05:28 AM
Heidi
hugs, good thoughts and best wishes
nonna

magistramarla
11-24-2010, 04:22 PM
Heidi,
What exciting news! Congratulations, my friend! We'll all be anxious to see the wedding pics!
Hugs,
Marla

tiggerlishus - Heidi
11-25-2010, 01:35 AM
thanks alot it is very exciting!!!!!!!! i haven't stopped beeming from ear to ear!!

don't get to anxious it is going to be a year or two yet got to save up some money!

got saome more good new yesterday my step mum is in process of changing the dates of holiday till october next year so we can try again with the visa!

hope you all have a great thanksgiving xxxxxx

tgal
11-25-2010, 07:59 AM
Cngrats on the engagement!!! What wonderful news

magistramarla
11-25-2010, 07:27 PM
Heidi,
I am so glad that you might get another chance at that trip! I sure hope that Dan can get that visa.
Hugs,
Marla

tiggerlishus - Heidi
11-26-2010, 04:13 AM
thanks tgal x

yes marla hoping that with just one incident with police jan just gone ( before my time) giving it over a year half of no trouble and trouble before that will show to them it is one of incident and is not the violent person they accused him of! that and we will be more prepared with forms and procedure! fingers crossed!!

for now just gonig ot enjoy being engaged adn looking forward to our first xmas and new year together xxx