PDA

View Full Version : I am a newbie on this site.

Mar53
10-05-2010, 10:13 AM
Hi! Anyone here?

tgal
10-05-2010, 10:35 AM
Hello Mar. Welcome to WHL! We are glad that you found us. Please feel free to look around and browse old topics or post new ones if you would like. There are some wonderful discussions in some of the old threads and for me, answers to a lot of questions that I had. Make yourself at home and we look forward to getting to know you!

Bonita
10-05-2010, 11:46 AM
Welcome Mar. as Tgal said there is much to explore and many answers to get to all of your questions. There are so many caring and knowalagebale people here who will help you. Bonita

red246
10-05-2010, 02:11 PM
Welcome Mar! Everyone here is great! It's like a great big family. Sorry you have to be here, but glad you found us!

Saysusie
10-05-2010, 06:47 PM
I replied to your post in "New Members". Welcome, again :-). Stick around and get to know the site, the members, and learn a bit about us. I am glad that you are here.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Hunniebun
10-05-2010, 08:29 PM
This is where we post the most so we are definitelty around. Welcome to the group. : )

Hillbillie
10-05-2010, 08:47 PM
Welcome Mar,
Come on in. I just jumped right in and made myself to home... no one has run me out yet! This is a great place to come to when you need someone to listen or understand. You can find answers here or ask questions. I came here not knowing where else to turn. It is a great place, take time to read the sticky's and you'll learn a lot. Again Welcome, Billie