PDA

View Full Version : My First Music on YouTube

admin
09-30-2010, 11:01 PM
A friend of mine took one of my piano instrumentals and made a video so I could upload to YouTube. This was recorded around 2003 in the church sanctuary where SaySuzie and I went to church. Hope you enjoy. It's a nocturne in the classical style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTdRupBmZAw

Angel Oliver
10-01-2010, 08:33 AM
Oh Conrad....thats a beautiful piece wow.What a talent you have.My grandad played like you and tried to teach me to read music,but i do it a little by ear only,but not as good as you....WOW.
Im sure i keep seeing you when the advert for Cirque comes on my telly...you are wearing some type of mask playing the sythaziser i may be wrong but it looks llike you.Let me know if it is?
Love
Amanda.xx

magistramarla
10-01-2010, 09:32 AM
Conrad,
That was beautiful! Both of my cats came over to sniff the computer and listened to it with me. We all three had a relaxing few minutes listening to it - lovely!
Hugs,
Marla

rob
10-01-2010, 10:11 AM
Great music Conrad! I piped this through my Bose speakers, and it sounds just perfect.

Well done!

Rob

Hunniebun
10-01-2010, 10:54 AM
Very, very nice! Very lovely and relaxing.

Hillbillie
10-01-2010, 05:52 PM
I loved it, I could get lost in the music. Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful!

Bonita
10-01-2010, 05:55 PM
Very nice. I always envy people who can play the piano. Bonita

Linda From Australia
10-02-2010, 12:20 AM
I checked out your web site Conrad, you have such a gift, WEll done on all your hard work. I did enjoy your music as well.

Nonna
10-02-2010, 06:38 AM
Conrad that was beautiful. It was exceptionally easy to move with the music. Are you selling sheet music on these? I would love to have a copy. I've been playing for almost 60 years now. I believe I know music well enough to say this is a wonderful gift you have and share.
This is indeed a wonderful gift, thank you for sharing it with all of us.

Nonna

Saysusie
10-04-2010, 08:26 PM
Hey Conrad;
I have this CD (lol). Absolutely beautiful..I had to pull it out so that I could listen to the entire CD. I also have your Classic Christmas CD and, oh let's not forget, the dog-barking Christmas CD :-). All that I am missing is a recording of your music from Cirque...

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie