PDA

View Full Version : Movie Love Simple

Linda From Australia
09-29-2010, 10:30 PM
Has anyone seen the movie Love Simple? It is not out in Australia yet and I wanted to know if it is worth seeing when it comes out. Apparently it is about two people who fall in love and the girl has Lupus.

magistramarla
10-01-2010, 09:20 AM
I've never heard of it. It sounds like one of those "chic flicks" that I enjoy watching without the DH. I'll keep my eye out for it.
Hugs,
Marla

Saysusie
10-04-2010, 08:29 PM
Same here, I've never even heard of it :-(

Linda From Australia
10-04-2010, 09:57 PM
The movie Love Simple was due to be released in 2010. Movies are usually out in America before we even hear aobut it in Australia. I can't remember how I found out about it. I found a trailer for anyone to look at. http://vodpod.com/watch/2147298-love-simple-trailer

This is the Synopsis

Adam and Seta fall madly in love after meeting in a Brooklyn laundromat. She suffers from Lupus, he's stuck at home caring for his chronically ill father. Both lie through their teeth to avoid having to reveal they are anything but perfect. Eventually, their deceit unravels and they are faced with a choice: walk away or try to save the relationship. Deciding to give it one last chance, Adam and Seta reveal everything about who they really are despite the fact that they may not love one another once they know the truth.

Hunniebun
10-04-2010, 11:38 PM
Maybe it's in select area's only? Not heard of it at all or seen a commercial. It sounds like a good movie though. Gonna take a look at the trailer, thanks for the link.

debbie-b
10-05-2010, 04:33 AM
I would love to see this movie. I would have to wait, until it comes out on DVD, because I can't sit in the movie theater, it is to uncomfortable.

Debbie