PDA

View Full Version : Update - Gallbladder

red246
09-28-2010, 02:33 PM
Hey all! Just wanted to let everyone know I'm home and recovering. Thank you for all the well wishes! Almost had to go in for a 2nd procedure, thank God I didn't! They thought from xrays that I had stones in my bile duct, but MRI this morning showed nothing. I was glad to come home, but am now wondering if I shouldn't have stayed for another day - could use more peace, not necessarily quiet, but less chaos of home! lol

tgal
09-28-2010, 04:34 PM
Welcome home, red! Get some rest while you can!

Linda From Australia
09-28-2010, 05:10 PM
Rest up Red, try to do something you enjoy while you recover

Nonna
09-28-2010, 05:16 PM
Glad for you it's over. Rest up and feel better

Hillbillie
09-28-2010, 06:21 PM
Lauren,
Take care of yourself... aftercare is as important as surgery. I hope things calm down for you and you can get all the rest you need. I had the surgery several years ago... good thing is that you won't have to have that done again! Heal up, Rest up and when you have done that then Get up and enjoy the chaos!
Billie

magistramarla
09-28-2010, 09:48 PM
Lauren,
Take good care of yourself.
Marla

SandyR
09-29-2010, 06:51 AM
Lauren,

Glad to hear you are home! Lock all the doors and take the phone of the hook and rest up.
Sandy

Bonita
09-29-2010, 11:23 AM
Glad to hear that everything went well take care Bonita

red246
09-29-2010, 12:08 PM
Thank you all! I'm trying to rest, easier said than done, though. This is one of the days that I wish the boys were in school, rather than home schooled! lol Oh well, we had a "nice" little family conference this morning after a pissy session and things have been fine since.
I'm working on my Christmas presents, so hopefully I'll get a lot of work done on those!

Saysusie
10-04-2010, 08:33 PM
Try not to over-do...you do need to allow yourself sufficient time to rest. Take Care

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

SandyR
10-05-2010, 08:46 AM
Thank you all! I'm trying to rest, easier said than done, though. This is one of the days that I wish the boys were in school, rather than home schooled! lol Oh well, we had a "nice" little family conference this morning after a pissy session and things have been fine since.
I'm working on my Christmas presents, so hopefully I'll get a lot of work done on those!

what're you making? I love homemade gifts!

red246
10-05-2010, 09:24 AM
Sandy - I'm knitting scarves for everyone. I have some pillowcases that I'm embroidering for my two girls - to put away for when they get married. I'm making a lap quilt for my grandmother, she is ALWAYS cold! I was going to make a quilt for my mom, but I don't think I'm going to get to it for Christmas, maybe I'll get it done for her bday. I love knitting and quilting! I used to paint ceramics, but I can't be sure that my hands are going to be steady enough for the details anymore! :(

Peridot_Gem
10-05-2010, 04:04 PM
Hi Lauren,
I'm a new member on here but i'm wishing you all the best in recovery and takecare.

Luv & Hugs Terri x