PDA

View Full Version : Having Gallbladder Out

red246
09-27-2010, 09:39 AM
Hey all! I'm laying in a hospital bed waiting for them to come get me. They were supposed to be here at 10:30, but surgery is running behind.

Took the kids to the Italian Festival on Saturday, had lots of fun. But, the Italian Sausage Sub was the last straw for my poor galllbladder I guess! Ended up in the ER Sunday morning - couldn't take the pain anymore. Good thing I had hubby take me as it was starting to effect my liver!

Hope you all are having a better day than I am! (((hugs)))

Bonita
09-27-2010, 10:03 AM
by now you are probably out of surgery and i hope you are feeling better. I had that done about 6 years ago and my husband had his out 2 years ago. I did not have any problems but my husband got pancreatitis and spent 4 days longer in the hospital. Bonita

Linda From Australia
09-27-2010, 03:49 PM
Enjoy the rest in hospital, hopefully you will start to feel better soon

tgal
09-27-2010, 04:12 PM
Oh No! I am sorry that happened to you but you will feel much better after it is out. I am thinking of you! Let us know how things are going

kim,l
09-27-2010, 05:06 PM
hope you are feeling bit better now i had gallstones and my gallbladder out when i was 21 that was 24 years ago i also had pancreatitis spent a month in hospital i know how you feel and the pain is so severe my thoughts are with you hugs kim l

SandyR
09-28-2010, 06:29 AM
oh no! i am sorry to hear that. I hope the surgery went well and you are feeling better.