PDA

View Full Version : A Virus Has Kicked Me In the Behind

DrinkofWtr
09-26-2010, 01:26 PM
Last week a virus came along and has knocked me down. I went to the Dr. convenienced it was a sinus infection. It wasn't. It went away and then it came back with a venegence. I feel like crap and I can't stop coughing. Everyone tells me, this is the cold everyone is getting. One person I know has been sick for three weeks with it. Seems like I never get a break from illness.

Sarah2010
09-26-2010, 05:26 PM
Sorry to hear that you have a nasty virus. I too have caught one. I am almost 5 days strong of feeling like total garbage!! Fever, chills, cough, sore throat..you name!! I hope that you feel some relief soon. I have the same feeling as you, like can I ever get a break here???? Ugh stupid disease and colds!!!
-Sarah

Hillbillie
09-26-2010, 06:13 PM
drinkofwtr,
I hope you are better soon. Take care of yourself and hold on if its this mess everyone is passing around you will be in for quite a ride. Its time to pamper yourself so you'll feel better soon.
Billie

kim,l
09-27-2010, 05:10 PM
sorry to hear you have virus i have just got over mine it took 6 weeks and 4 sets of antibiotics i was constantly coughing i know how you feel this illness is bad enough but when we get sick our immune system cannot take it i still have no energy and gp says it can take long time to recover wish you all the best my thoughts are with you get plenty of rest and take care of yourself hugs kim l

serand4
09-27-2010, 06:35 PM
Wow, I'm right in the middle of one too! Breathing seems to be the hardest thing on the planet right now! I have a thrush infection in my esophogus that seemed to be getting better but the antibiotics probably kicked it back up a notch but the sinus infection was like a migraine 24-7. Glad to hear that eventually it may get better.

DrinkofWtr
09-28-2010, 05:58 PM
Well today I wanted to go to the Dr. but just couldn't make it up there. I'll try to make it up there tomorrow, as I think the stupid virus has gone into my bronchial tubes, and the laryngitis isn't helping the situation either.

DrinkofWtr
09-29-2010, 12:55 PM
Went to the Dr. today. I asked her if the virus went into my bronchial tubes. She said, "It went somewhere." I replied, "It went somewhere alright." Anyway she gave me a prescription for antibiotics and some cough medicine. I am running a fever. I hope this stuff does the trick.

Saysusie
10-04-2010, 08:31 PM
I hope that the antibiotics work and that you start feeling better soon......in spite of the doctor!!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie