PDA

View Full Version : Postive note and a plea

Nonna
09-18-2010, 05:42 AM
I really love all the new stuff. I love wondering in the chat box to see if anyone is looking. I love this site. It's been wonderful benefit to me.

May we please get the smilies fixed. I really miss having them. They really help to express feelings.

And really like ..... I'm not a teenage "valley girl". Like really.

Nonna (Toni)

Saysusie
09-18-2010, 10:29 AM
Nonna;
I am with you on that one. I've asked about the smileys several times. I will certainly ask again because I also miss them a lot!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

SandyR
09-22-2010, 12:22 PM
Oh I third this!!!! I miss seeing the little yellow dudes rolling over with laughter!

Nonna
02-13-2011, 07:09 AM
does anyone ....... Susie or Rob or Mari............. know if Conrad found out why the smilies aren't working?

Trying not to be a pest about it,
Nonna AKA Toni AKA Mom

tgal
02-13-2011, 08:43 AM
I haven't heard about the smilies yet, maybe Rob has. Honestly I haven't thought to ask about them lately because of the Arcade issues. Have those been fixed or are you still having issues in the arcade? I will check with Rob about the smilies

rob
02-13-2011, 06:39 PM
No word on the smilies yet. I know it's been a long time since they were functional, and I miss them too as it's a good way to let people know that my occasional sarcastic humor is only that-sarcastic humor. Let me talk to the boss and see what can be done about this. As always, thank you all for your patience in these matters.

Rob

Saysusie
02-14-2011, 02:54 PM
Haven't heard about the smileys or the arcade issues either. I will send another email to Conrad. So sorry guys :-(

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

tgal
02-14-2011, 05:47 PM
Thanks Susie! I have emailed him myself a couple of times and he came and posted on a thread just to be patient because there were upgrades to do on the arcade after the last forum update. I know Rob has also contacted him about the smilies but any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!