PDA

View Full Version : Found this MS article

Hunniebun
09-16-2010, 05:44 PM
I found this article if anyone is interested, it's pretty interesting and possibly exciting?

http://www.vancouversun.com/health/Canadian+scientists+find+gene+that+could+lead+trea tments/3536130/story.html

jmail
09-16-2010, 08:53 PM
That is very interesting, thanks Hunniebun (fellow House Cat, which comes after Kitten, but before 3-fingered Sloth).

btw, did you know that you can wipe-out your typing, just by hitting the "Reply to Thread" button a 2nd time, instead of the "Post..." button?... I found out *again* about that...

Nonna
09-17-2010, 04:00 AM
It/s alway great to read about progress. It gives Hope, when Hope is needed.

Nonna
09-17-2010, 04:02 AM
That is very interesting, thanks Hunniebun (fellow House Cat, which comes after Kitten, but before 3-fingered Sloth).

btw, did you know that you can wipe-out your typing, just by hitting the "Reply to Thread" button a 2nd time, instead of the "Post..." button?... I found out *again* about that...

Hey jmail, if I weren't a cat person I'd come after you too. I'm now a pit bull.

Hunniebun
09-17-2010, 12:58 PM
What do you mean by wipe out?

tgal
09-17-2010, 01:57 PM
LOL jamil! I have done that so many times! I type out this FABULOUS post and hit the wrong button twice and it disappears into cyberspace! I am so glad that I am not alone.

Ok, off to read the story!

magistramarla
09-18-2010, 09:15 PM
This is exciting, and I hope that Rob sees it.
I've read about that Zamboni treatment, and I wonder if it will be approved in the U.S. and Canada.
This gene discovery is even better news. This is the kind of discovery that could lead to others that might help us all.
Hugs,
Marla

rob
09-19-2010, 05:29 AM
This is exciting, and I hope that Rob sees it.

The great Maha-Robbie sees all. . .

This is really interesting news. I had to do a double take when I saw the researchers name-Allison Kraus (it's spelled differently). Alison Krauss the musician is one of my favorites. Thanks for posting the link Hunniebun.

Rob