PDA

View Full Version : Carbon dioxide

pandagirl
09-03-2010, 02:26 PM
Does anyone else have low carbon dioxide levels? I find it odd my daughter and I both have the Lup and both have low carbon dioxide levels?? I don't believe in coincidences.

debbie-b
09-03-2010, 02:54 PM
Does anyone else have low carbon dioxide levels? I find it odd my daughter and I both have the Lup and both have low carbon dioxide levels?? I don't believe in coincidences.

Hi pandagirl,

I had to do some digging, but I have found my last test results.
My carbon dioxide was flagged as ABNORMAL HIGH- normal 23-30, mine was 33.
This doesn't help you at all, does it?

Debbie

pandagirl
09-07-2010, 04:36 PM
Debbie,
thanks and lol..but it might be something..maybe we run "odd" levels whether it be high or low??

Nonna
09-08-2010, 02:39 AM
Going by Logic, it would seem to me that high carbon dioxide levels mean difficulties with breathing. Low levels would mean no breathing difficulties. Is this not good? Why look for trouble? Don't we get enough?

Sorry, I'm a little crabby this am,
gotta go exercise
nonna

SandyR
09-08-2010, 06:45 AM
http://www.buzzle.com/articles/carbon-dioxide-in-blood.html

Andrea & Nonna - this article will help explain the difference between high and low carbon dioxide levels and how they can BOTH be bad for you.

Nonna
09-08-2010, 11:05 AM
Interesting article Sandy - it seems our symptoms point to so many thing. How can we possible know which way to turn?

I guess it's time to trust in the Lord.
Nonna

pandagirl
09-08-2010, 01:02 PM
Thanks Sandy..interesting. Nonna, when a level comes back "out of range" on blood work, whether too high or too low is not good.

SandyR
09-22-2010, 07:17 AM
Nonna & Andrea,

Symptoms are like the scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz to me. Some people have the same symptoms and there diagnosis goes one way and others have the same symptoms and the diagnosis goes another way and yet others go both ways. smh.

Sandy