PDA

View Full Version : I know this isn't lupus related

potts77
09-01-2010, 06:22 PM
I haven't been on in a LONG while. I've been busy with both the community and the church scouting program.
Well here's the unrelated subject.... My son, who is a tiger scout, he is selling popcorn to earn his way on a trip to West Yellowstone for camp. He will be getting the credit and you would be getting the popcorn in the mail if you choose to buy it. All you have to do is notify me your email and I will email you back with the orderform.
To tell you the truth the chocolate covered popcorn is to die for!!
The prices range from $10 to $50 depending on what you want to buy.

Alright back to lupus... I've got a silly question that women might be able to answer. When I'm menstrating I tend to rash out alot more and get scales across my cheecks and sores all over my mouth. Is this normal??

Thanks for supporting the scouts and answering my questions.

pandagirl
09-02-2010, 04:21 PM
I don't think any of what we get is "normal" ..lol! But seriously..I tend to get hives right before...I am a rasher/hiver...I can be fine for long periods of time,then.... more sensetivity right before the joyous occasion :) I am sure hormones come into play considering the ratio of women to men with Lupus is 9:1

rob
09-02-2010, 05:27 PM
Potts77,

Just an FYI-Threads and topics do not have to be Lupus related in Laurie's lounge, so don't worry, you're in the right place.

Rob

SandyR
09-03-2010, 07:27 AM
joyous occasion

You had me cracking up at that one! Sounds like something the people who work for always would write for a commercial or for those strips.

potts77
09-05-2010, 01:22 PM
Andera, well ain't that the truth... It's not normal.. *giggles*
Sorry Rob diddn't mean to ruffle feathers. I'm just SO darn proud of my boy I thought maybe people here would like to contribute... but since this is a lupus related website I shall NEVER solicite the BSA here again.
hehehe Ya' know Sandy I didn't even realize that until I read my post again.... IT DOES sound like a comerical...
I know I haven't been on much. I've been having these REALLY bad headaches and my whole body feels like it's been run over than backed over by a mad monster truck.

rob
09-05-2010, 02:51 PM
Andera, well ain't that the truth... It's not normal.. *giggles*
Sorry Rob diddn't mean to ruffle feathers. I'm just SO darn proud of my boy I thought maybe people here would like to contribute... but since this is a lupus related website I shall NEVER solicite the BSA here again.
hehehe Ya' know Sandy I didn't even realize that until I read my post again.... IT DOES sound like a comerical...
I know I haven't been on much. I've been having these REALLY bad headaches and my whole body feels like it's been run over than backed over by a mad monster truck.

Potts 77,

I think you misread or misunderstood my post. Lauri's Lounge is indeed the right part of the forum for all things non-lupus related, so your thread is perfectly acceptable. And I also have no problem at all with you soliciting for contributions for the BSA. You sounded worried that you might be starting a thread in the wrong place, so I wanted to reassure you that you are indeed in the right part of the forum. You've ruffled no feathers.

Rob