PDA

View Full Version : never ending stress

kim,l
08-26-2010, 12:07 AM
i got the news that they want sarah to move home from the mental facility as she can no longer stay there until they can find her other appropriate housing this is going to be extremely stressful when i am dealing with mikaelas aspergers and depression and my lupus and stephens illness this happens in 6 weeks. on top of all of this i just found out that the school i send mikaela to has not got experience in dealing with aspergers which i was told they did have and they had no idea that her behaviours were because of her aspergers they just thought she was naughty so i now may have to send her to a school in another suburb which is a hour away. i still am unwell cannot shake cough. feel like pulling my hair out or just packing my bags and running away its just neverending i think this virus is sent me into flare and my own depression is not good am back on my valium again my feet and hands are swollen have severe pain in my neck and hips and legs my balance has been bad and headaches not so good. i just wish that i could talk to you my friends about something good for a change instead just negative stuff just want to feel good for a change thanks for listening my friends many hugs and thanks for your kind words and support i want you all to know just how much of a difference you have made to my life since my diagnosis i just do not think i would have coped if it had not been for all of you. you are blessing in my life. hugs kim l

SandyR
08-26-2010, 06:42 AM
I'm going to keep sitting here holding your hand and I will pray that things will look better for you soon. (((HUGS)))

Saysusie
08-26-2010, 12:19 PM
Like SandyR, I am also going to hold your hands and hold you up in prayer hoping that you are relieved of some of this stress that continues to befall you.
Since we can do nothing to physically help you, we can only let you know that you are always in our hearts and our prayers and that we are always here for you and your family.

May God bless you and your family
Saysusie

tgal
08-26-2010, 12:29 PM
I am so sorry for everything that is going on with you! I am here if you need me. I can't offer much except support and in that area you have it completely!