PDA

View Full Version : in case anyone's interested

Nonna
08-25-2010, 04:40 PM
I'm off to Wisconsin to see my youngest set of grandchildren. Carter is 4 and Cooper is 6 mos. Am i excited or what? It will be quite a change from living with teenagers. Oh my...... here i go.

Hugs to you all,
Nonna
twitchy twitch twitch

tgal
08-25-2010, 05:50 PM
Have fun but don't wear yourself out!

magistramarla
08-25-2010, 08:03 PM
Have fun! At those ages, they are both probably little wild men! Enjoy them, but take plenty of time to rest.
I'll be seeing all of my grandsons at once at Christmas. It should be a wild time for me.
Hugs,
Marla

SandyR
08-26-2010, 07:25 AM
That's wonderful! Enjoy yourself Nonna!

Saysusie
08-26-2010, 12:13 PM
Nonna;
Have a wonderful trip and I know you will enjoy your grandchildren. Remember to take care of yourself and let us know all about your vacation when you return :-)

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Nonna
09-01-2010, 03:51 AM
Had a wonderful time. Now all I need to do is figure out how to get pictures from facebook to here. Wore myself out at work yesterday and had a bad night. I caved on the pain med and got to sleep around 2. Ok it almost 7. Gotta get up and make the donuts!!!

Nonna

rob
09-01-2010, 06:16 AM
I'm glad you had a good trip Nonna. If you have a hard time with your pics, let me know, and I'll try to walk you through getting them posted here. Welcome back!

Rob

debbie-b
09-01-2010, 06:42 AM
Nonna,

I am so happy for you.
Believe me, I know how you feel, my grandkids live in Texas and I live in NY. I only get to see them once a year.
I am going to see mine in October, my oldest daughter has a girl 10 and a son 4, my younger daughter has a boy 8 and a girl 6. They are counting the days, until Oma and Papa are coming.

Debbie