PDA

View Full Version : Message from a Moderator-Please Read

rob
08-23-2010, 11:13 AM
Hello All,

It has been brought to my attention that a member who goes by the username "Symbiosis", has been using the We Have Lupus private message system to send out unsolicited private messages to other members that contain spam, and a link that could possibly download a virus/spyware to your computer.

If you have a message from this person, don't click the link, and simply delete the message. This person has been permanently banned, so they will no longer be a problem. However, if you receive any odd private messages from new members with no posts that contain some sort of ad or link, please let me, Saysusie, or Conrad know about it so we can look into it.

Thanks everyone,

Rob

Bonita
08-23-2010, 12:03 PM
Thank you Rob for being so attentive Bonita

Saysusie
08-23-2010, 06:44 PM
Rob;
Once again, I am so grateful to you for being so sharp and on top of things and for taking care of them so quickly.
THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!! You are a treasure..for sure!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Linda From Australia
08-23-2010, 07:13 PM
Great Work Rob

Hillbillie
08-23-2010, 07:27 PM
Thank you so very much! I got it but didn't click on the link... its gone now. I thought it didnt look right. Why people are so set on messing up a good thing I'll never understand. Thanks Rob for being on guard. Billie

rob
08-24-2010, 01:23 AM
Rob;
Once again, I am so grateful to you for being so sharp and on top of things and for taking care of them so quickly.
THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!! You are a treasure..for sure!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

You can thank a couple of sharp-eyed members for helping me keep the neighborhood clean!

Saysusie
08-24-2010, 11:19 AM
You are absolutely right! So, let me send my heartfelt gratitude to everyone here who helps to keep WHL a safe, welcoming, and caring place!! Please know that I truly value each and every one of you...........

With Love
Saysusie

mountaindreamer
08-24-2010, 02:41 PM
thanks for the "heads up" rob....you know me, i am quick to click then question...i will try to remember to question first.

Angel Oliver
08-24-2010, 02:48 PM
Thanks allot Rob you do a fabulous job keeping us safe.

love
Amanda.xxxx