PDA

View Full Version : 10 years of hope

69bobo
08-21-2010, 11:22 AM
10 years of hope , that is my life. almost 12 years ago i loose on some place on head my hair (DLE they said). all my blood tests were good, but deep inside of me, i feel something is wrong. Year by year I lose my energy . i was feeling tired , empty. My muscle won't listen to me. I went to MR of brain , doctor said let check for multiple sclerosis. thank God, there is no changes of brain. This year my arms are shaken, feel pains in shoulders , legs and hardly work 8 ours on the job. Doctor said : it is impossible to be DLE all this years without medicals , HOW it is possible? I do not know but what is wrong then with me?
One month ago i was talking with some women in my company about those symptoms she has almost same symptoms but in her blood, they found proof for SLE.
Now I have to wait for my blood test again . Wait,wait.

Saysusie
08-21-2010, 12:03 PM
Hello and Welcome 69BoBo;
I am sorry to hear that you are in the diagnosis merry-go-round! It is so frustrating that we have to go through so much just to find out what is wrong with us.
Many people with DLE often find that their symptoms evolve into SLE, especially if they were not taking medications for the DLE. Some of your symptoms sound as if they could be SLE and hopefully your new round of blood work will give you some answers.
Please let us know what your blood test results are so that we can help you to understand them and to have some idea of what the results may mean. In the meantime, we are here to help you as much as we can. Welcome to our family :-)

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie