PDA

View Full Version : still not well

kim,l
08-21-2010, 12:43 AM
hi everyone sorry have not been chatting still not well on 4th lot of antibiotics and ventolin and durutuss cough medicine blood pressure still high. stephens bloodresults show he has to much iron in his blood and to much uric acid he also has to see neurologist on monday. had to ask my son to leave the house this week became abusive again i have hardly been out of bed for 3 weeks he has lost his job and is gambling again could not take the extra pressure . my uncle was buried on wednesday but i could not attend because i was to ill felt really sad and guilty .so very fatigued right now had to up dosage of prednisone to high again because of lungs. mikaela still really anxious medication not helping much they seem to think that it is half and half her aspergers and depression she is hard to live with right now but i have to keep on going even though i have had times lately when i feel like i just want to pack it in just standing for to long doing dishes makes me tired. had to vote today for new primeminister luckily i was able to postal vote due to illness. sometimes this disease makes me feel like i am 80years old instead of 45 having to watch relatives come over and do my housework and mow my lawns. stephen turned 60 today and mikaela turned 15 last week well thanks for listening my friends hope you are all well talk to you soon kim l

Linda From Australia
08-21-2010, 02:25 AM
Kim are you able to take out an AVO on your son? Also can you get your daughter's LAC to get some help with her? Just some thoughts.

I am keeping an eye on the elections on the AEC website. First time I have seen it. Also a bit ahead of the news reports. I think we have to wait until WA is counted before a we know who is the new Prime Minister.

Bonita
08-21-2010, 09:56 AM
So sorry to hear of all that you and your family are going through and i have you on my prayer list which is all i can do wish there was more. Love and prayers Bonita

Saysusie
08-21-2010, 12:05 PM
Hi Kim;
I, too, am so sorry to hear that you are still dealing with so much. Please know that you are in my thoughts and my prayers and I do hope that you get some relief and find some peace soon.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

SandyR
08-21-2010, 03:04 PM
Kim,

I am sorry to hear about things at the moment. I know you expected your uncle's passing and I am sorry that you were unable to attend the services. Please know that he would understand why you weren't there and he would not want you to feel guilty about it. I am sorry too about your having to ask your son to move, but I know that is the best thing physically and mentally for you and your family right now. I hope your son will see that he needs to change his ways and seek help. Happy birthday to Stephen. I hope he felt well enough to enjoy it and that goes for Mikaela too. I never realized Sarah has Aspergers. I know it makes depression more intense than a person without it and I hope the doctors and the therapy start working towards resolution of her depression soon. HUGS to you my friend. I hope this round of antibiotics will be the one to kick that virus' butt and that you are feeling better again soon.
Sandy

kim,l
08-21-2010, 06:00 PM
thanks everyone for your kind thoughts sandy mikaela is the one with aspergers sorry if i did not make that clear she has intellectual impairment as well and adhd and now depression as well am hoping this cough stops soon it is wearing me out the antibiotics are suppose to help cure it but the side affects are not so good i have dioreah and severe stomach cramping. don,t know what to do with my son he just will not grow up and thinks it is our job to look after him financially and emotionally but this is not possible anymore he will be 24 in october i just donot understand him. anyway thanks for listening hugs kim l

magistramarla
08-21-2010, 09:35 PM
Kim,
You are very much in my thoughts, my friend. Your life, and those of your family, just has to turn around and get better sometime. Hang in there, girl, and take care of yourself.
Hugs,
Marla

Nonna
08-22-2010, 05:27 AM
Kim,
here are some hugs for you.
My thoughts and prayers are with you. Always remember that even with the two steps backward, you are still going forward. As for the lungs, sometimes I've had to go 5 rounds with the antibiotics.

Hugs
nonna