PDA

View Full Version : Moving jobs and exam stress getting me down

Morpheus
08-15-2010, 01:44 PM
Hi fellow lupies
Just a bit of a rant!!
Ive been rather stressed of late, off to a new job after being with the same company for a couple of years, then there are these darn assignments!

Whenever I think of them it feels like I just get mentally fatigue and zone out!! Never happened before!
Last week, because it was overdue, I could physically feel my kidneys aching, this is bad!! Need to try and maintain and keep my stress level under control.

Hopefully after Ive moved jobs it will subside :)
Hopefullyyyyy......

Hillbillie
08-15-2010, 06:55 PM
So sorry about the stress of life. It is hard enough to handle let alone trying to handle it when you are in a brain fog.... I sure know that feeling.
Hold on there and things will get better.
This is a great place to vent. It may even help you get tru till you get moved... do whatever you need to do... today its you, tomorrow it may be others among us.
People here sure do understand and will not mind your venting...

HANG IN THERE! Billie

Nonna
08-16-2010, 10:34 AM
New jobs can be stressful, but remember that it is new and that there is a learning curve. I'm sure everyone around you understands that. Try and rest as much as you can.

Hugs,
nonna

Angel Oliver
08-16-2010, 03:32 PM
The dreaded brain fog always hits when you need your brain to work the most.Just try and relax,walk away for a few minutes and come back to it,do it slow.We all understand how bad it gets...we are here for you:)
love
Amanda.xxxx

jmail
08-17-2010, 06:02 PM
... I could physically feel my kidneys aching...
Sorry about all your stress, Morpheus. Things will settle down, I'm sure. My situation is different from yours, but have you had your adrenal glands checked? The brain fog def doesn't help, but when you get stressed, your adrenal glands try to keep up. When they run low, they let you know by making you feel like you've been kidney punched. Next time you go to the doctor, be sure and mention the pain to them. They'll probably do a urine test on you just to be sure, but they might also want to do a "spit" test on you to check your adrenals. Don't ignore it either way...