PDA

View Full Version : magistramarla

Linda From Australia
08-14-2010, 01:47 AM
Marla, just checking on a few people I haven't heard from for a while. Hope everything is going OK with you.

Nonna
08-14-2010, 02:06 AM
I'm with Linda, Marla you ok, we love you. ((((((((Hugs))))))))
hope all is going smoothly.
Nonna

Saysusie
08-15-2010, 01:29 PM
I hope that her absence is due to a wonderful vacation in another country (I seem to remember her saying something about taking a trip somewhere) and that she is having the time of her life :-)

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

rob
08-15-2010, 11:41 PM
I hope that her absence is due to a wonderful vacation in another country (I seem to remember her saying something about taking a trip somewhere) and that she is having the time of her life :-)

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

She went to Greece, and the Greek Isle Santorini. She had a great time, and I've spoken to her here since she returned. But, she's not been posting here as often as she usually does. I hope she's just taking a break. and everything is OK.

SandyR
08-16-2010, 07:44 AM
I think she has had her grandson visiting and been keeping him busy. hope she's having fun!

mountaindreamer
08-16-2010, 02:35 PM
hi marla,

just adding my name to the list of members who are thinking about you.

magistramarla
08-16-2010, 03:20 PM
Hi Everyone,
Thanks for checking up on me, and I'm sorry that I've worried you. Life has been very, very busy and we've had some ups and downs. I'm going to catch up today! It seems that every time I've tried to get to WHL lately, my phone will ring and I'll have yet another thing to take care of.
Sandy was right. I had David here for two weeks and I didn't even get to turn my computer on some of those days! We had a very, very busy two weeks. I've got the pictures from that time ready to upload - another one of my goals for today! After he left, I think I had a flare. I was really tired and didn't feel well at all for a while.
I couldn't rest for long, since things are getting very busy with my volunteer job with the Spouses' Club and our club is helping the Navy guys with putting together their Navy Ball, so I'm now on that committee. Those young officers are cute as can be, but they are helpless in planning an event!
The latest occurrence is that my sweet Jeff has just gotten an unexpected diagnosis (I'll make it a separate post) and I've been doing some research and helping him to find a good doc.
So, I've been on a roller coaster ride for a while, but I'm hoping to get caught up!
Love you all,
Marla

Angel Oliver
08-16-2010, 03:25 PM
Welcome back Marla and i'll look for the other post about the unexpected diagnosis...hope hes alright.
love
Amanda.xxxx

SandyR
08-17-2010, 06:32 AM
Hi Everyone,
Thanks for checking up on me, and I'm sorry that I've worried you. Life has been very, very busy and we've had some ups and downs. I'm going to catch up today! It seems that every time I've tried to get to WHL lately, my phone will ring and I'll have yet another thing to take care of.
Sandy was right. I had David here for two weeks and I didn't even get to turn my computer on some of those days! We had a very, very busy two weeks. I've got the pictures from that time ready to upload - another one of my goals for today! After he left, I think I had a flare. I was really tired and didn't feel well at all for a while.
I couldn't rest for long, since things are getting very busy with my volunteer job with the Spouses' Club and our club is helping the Navy guys with putting together their Navy Ball, so I'm now on that committee. Those young officers are cute as can be, but they are helpless in planning an event!
The latest occurrence is that my sweet Jeff has just gotten an unexpected diagnosis (I'll make it a separate post) and I've been doing some research and helping him to find a good doc.
So, I've been on a roller coaster ride for a while, but I'm hoping to get caught up!
Love you all,
Marla

(((HUGS)))) Missed ya! Glad to hear you had a good time with David. I look forward to those pics. Now to find that post about Jeff. BTW - Feel free to direct any of those young cute officers my way. Love a man in uniform. ;) You and Jeff should come to NYC for Fleet Week. We can see the sights if you know what I mean. *wink, wink*

rob
08-17-2010, 07:34 AM
I think she has had her grandson visiting and been keeping him busy. hope she's having fun!

You know, I knew that, but totally forgot. Good memory Sandy.

BTW-Welcome back Marla!

SandyR
08-17-2010, 07:50 AM
You know, I knew that, but totally forgot. Good memory Sandy.

BTW-Welcome back Marla!

every now and again the fogs clear and coherent thoughts emerge. :D