PDA

View Full Version : Feel like i've been in a fight

red246
08-09-2010, 03:15 AM
What a way to wake up! I feel as if I was in a major fight and got the crap beat out of me! It's like the inside of my ribs and everrything on my right side got pummeled from front to back. :(

Really hope I start feeling better, we're supposed to be going on vacation tomorrow. Right about now, I just want to get some sleep, but it hurts too much to lay down.

Angel Oliver
08-09-2010, 10:59 AM
I feel like this,but can not lie on my front anymore.Have you called your doc for a check up? If not do it when you get back from your vacation.I so hope you are able to enjoy your trip,just take it slow and rest when you can.Let us know how your trip goes but mainly how you are...call that doctor.
love
Amanda.xxxxx

red246
08-09-2010, 11:03 AM
Thanks Amanda. I was able to go back to sleep, sitting up my hubby's recliner, for a little while longer. I slept till almost 11 :) ! Feeling much better than early this morning, still kinda out of it - moving slowly, but I'm moving. I refuse to let this monster get me down! I will call the doc to set up an appt for when I get back, should have already done it, but I'm working on the whole denial issue at the moment. Take care! (((HUGS)))

Angel Oliver
08-09-2010, 11:13 AM
Oh im soooooooo glad you finally got some sleep n feel a little better.Yes make sure you make that appointment as they may know what it is n give you meds to help.Until then,sleep with more pillows.At the mo im sleeping upright with my legs and arms on pillows and wake up with a dog and 2 cats in between them all lol.I know its easy to just forget it,but they can help you to ease the pain even if its a little so dont leave it.
You enjoy your vacation,but dont over do things rest when you need too,but make sure you have fun:)
lots of love.xxxxxx