PDA

View Full Version : Head, neck, backaches... Need some relief...

buddhabelly
08-08-2010, 06:30 PM
I have my good days and my bad days. But my bad day has been lingering for a few days now. Did anyone ever have a headache that lasted for days? These headaches I get usually are felt on the left side of my head, jaw, neck, and midback. I know all those areas are connected. Those muscles feel so tight and achey. Had a massage, which gave me relief for a brief time, and now the aches are back. I tried ice packs and nothing seems to make it better. I'm hoping when I wake up tomorrow morning that it'll be gone.

Has anyone else felt this way before? If so, what did you do to relieve the pain?

Nonna
08-09-2010, 03:17 AM
My first question is have you had a neurological exam? Headache specific to one side could possibly indicate stroke. Also try soaking in a hot tub to get muscles to relax.

May the Lord watch over you,
nonna

red246
08-09-2010, 03:41 AM
I had a headache that lasted for over 2 weeks. I was ready for someone to just shoot me! It, if I remember correctly, was mostly on one side. It ended up being a pinched nerve. It affected my head, neck, shoulder and arm. Hope you get to the bottom of it and get some relief soon!

Angel Oliver
08-09-2010, 10:56 AM
Oh yes i hear ya.I suffer with migraines and they found out recently my neck n back shoulder pain was a part of Fibromyalgia.I also have leg n terrible arm pain too.Make sure you ask your doctor to check you out and maybe they can give you meds to combat this pain.Let us know how you get on.
love
Amanda.xxxx

buddhabelly
08-10-2010, 04:09 PM
Good news guys! Today is a good day. My head, neck, and back pains has gone away. I wish I knew what triggered that headache. I get similar head/neck/back pains a few days before 'that time of the month'. It comes like clockwork. But I'm not due until the end of the month.

Angel Oliver
08-11-2010, 04:49 PM
Tell your doctor about it im sure theyd help you.When your neck is bad,get a hot water bottle on it...heat does ease sometimes or a hot bath n soak there.So glad its eased up today.
love
Amanda.xxxx

buddhabelly
08-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Another good day today. Ice seems to work for me. I also use it whenever i have a headache. Thanks for the advice though. Hope all is well with you.

Linda From Australia
08-12-2010, 03:22 AM
Good news!

Angel Oliver
08-12-2010, 02:52 PM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay may it continue.xxxxxxxxx