PDA

View Full Version : bedriddden again

kim,l
08-06-2010, 10:45 PM
i everyone sorry have not been very talkative but developed bronchial infection in my lungs and chest started with cold then got worse it has knocked me very bad even sitting up makes me tired am coughing all the time my ribs and chest are very sore am extremely dizzy having fevers whole body is extremely fatigued even typing this is making me very fatigued am on rulide but am finished will need second lot of antibiotics am taking benadryl, for cough and ventolin every 4 hours or more if i need it.also rhuemi has increased mexotrexate as my blood results show very high inflamation. headaches are very bad he is even thinking of increasing prednisone not happy about that have enough swelling as it is.stephen also sick with flu and it has gone to his lungs worried he has pheumonia again. his left arm is practically useless now he had a cup the other day full of tea and it was tipping over on the floor and he didnot even notice or feel it. my uncle is dying from melanoma was placed in hospice the other day they can do nothing more for him he is 3 months younger than stephen this is very upsetting,sarah chest pain was coming from anxiety she starts sexual assault councelling this week and she is so frightened as even though she has been having councelling for her post traumatic stress due to being molested by my sister partner as achild and my sister she really has not dealt with this yet now she has to deal with what happpened to her she is frightened as they belive she is still suppressing the real bad stuff they will have her on self harm watch all week she is here with me till after sessions am really worried about her and if she can deal with whats ahead worried she will have another breakdown. so all in all not having good week thankyou for listening my friends hope you are all well talk to you soon hugs kim l

Bonita
08-07-2010, 09:16 AM
Kim i am so sorry for the problems you and your family are going through. Here is a great big hug from me and my prayers also. Love Bonita

Linda From Australia
08-07-2010, 04:54 PM
Kim are you getting some help around the house during this difficult time? Thinking of you

wrightrs
08-07-2010, 05:52 PM
So sorry you are feeling so bad. Hope you get some relief soon. Prayers and hugs. !!!!

http://www.bandofcats.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/readers-cats_caramel-kittens-01.jpg

kim,l
08-07-2010, 09:07 PM
went to doctors this morning chest still very wheezy has put me on stronger antibiotic and has increased prednisone back up to 60mg per day plus ventolin my blood pressure is high 153/93. stephen was rushed to hospital emergency last night severe blood loss due to nose bleed and clots told him he would have to wait 6 hours to see doctor so he got frustrated and came home he went with me to doctor this morning she is ordering ct scan and bloodtest as she is worried he might have had another minor stroke he has no strength in his arm as well he has the flu.due to his early onset dementia he has no patience so getting him to doctors is very hard. mikaela had an extreme meltdown last night sent my stress levels through the roof the anti deppressant she is on does not seem to be working last night she really frightened me have not seen her this bad before. thanks for listening to my dramas love and hugs kim l

slim
08-07-2010, 10:00 PM
kim

The fact that you are still hanging in there with all these issues is a testament to your strenght and will power. You just keep fighting and things will work its self out . Here is a big hug from me to you and I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.
(cast your cares/worries upon him because he cares for you). slim

Linda From Australia
08-07-2010, 11:35 PM
Sometimes when things are tough, and there seems like there is no light at the end of the tunnel, the forum can be a place where you can let all your anxieties, fear and anger out, without people criticising or loosing patience with you. Kim, keep venting all your feelings on the forum. It will be detrimental to you physical and mental health if you keep everything inside.

kim,l
08-08-2010, 02:36 AM
thankyou for your kind thoughts and words my friends hugs kim l

jmail
08-08-2010, 08:53 AM
... and more prayers from here, too...

Angel Oliver
08-09-2010, 11:24 AM
Thinking of you all always.

love
Amandax.xxxx

SandyR
08-10-2010, 08:44 AM
hi Kim!
I am sorry I missed this thread - been away from WHL this weekend. How are you and your family feeling today? Is that second antibiotic working for you? I know it's pretty near impossible with your family situation, but please try to rest and drink fluids as much as possible so you can heal from this infection faster and have more energy to help your family. as always, you are in my thoughts and prayers.
sandy

kim,l
08-10-2010, 05:01 PM
thankyou sandy no 2 lot of antibiotics not helping still very wheezy has made me very exhausted from coughing very sore in the back and stomach strained from the excess coughing sarah is little bit stressed from sexual assault councelling found it very hard mikaela is stressing over everything taking one day at a time at the moment. hugs kim l

DrinkofWtr
08-10-2010, 06:28 PM
Hope you will be feeling better soon, Kim. Counseling is stressful, especially if one doesn't feel like talking about the problem. Every time I have had counseling, I walk out feeling worse than when I went in and totally emotionally exhausted. I hope this is not the case with Sarah. I feel for Mikaela also.

mountaindreamer
08-10-2010, 07:39 PM
hi kim,

i send you tons of hugs to circle around you and hold you close.....you just keep letting everything out to us, we are always here to listen. You are one of the strongest women that i have ever had the pleasure of knowing, and i continue to hope that good health will find its way into your family.

SandyR
08-11-2010, 07:43 AM
thankyou sandy no 2 lot of antibiotics not helping still very wheezy has made me very exhausted from coughing very sore in the back and stomach strained from the excess coughing sarah is little bit stressed from sexual assault councelling found it very hard mikaela is stressing over everything taking one day at a time at the moment. hugs kim l

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} If I could somehow fix things with a magic wish or wave of the hand, I would. All I can do is say that I am glad you are sharing your burden and not trying to shoulder it alone. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
I really believe something magnificently good is coming up for you in your future. It just has to because you are a good woman and you deserve something happy for a change and I hope you get your happy really soon. Councelling is very hard, but I am glad that you have found a program for Sarah to talk things out. It'll take a lot of time and it won't always be rainbows and sunshine, but it'll also give her more freedom to experience life without feeling like the world is about to jump out and attack her. Abuse is not easy to overcome, but with the help of councelling, she can live a happy well-adjusted life again and have a future that involves normal, healthy adult relationships when she is older. I hope this councelor is a good match for her and that they are able to make lots of progress together.

magistramarla
08-16-2010, 08:16 PM
Hi Kim,
I've been away from WHL and missed all of this. I'm thinking of you and sending lot of hugs your way.
I hope that you are feeling better by now and that your family is on the way to recovery.
Lots of love and hugs,
Marla