PDA

View Full Version : SNOOP DOGG on the" View".

debbie-b
08-06-2010, 08:36 AM
Did anybody see the View this morning?
Snoop Dogg was on it with his 10 year old daughter who has lupus.
He wants to bring awareness to lupus.

Debbie

DrinkofWtr
08-06-2010, 10:35 AM
I saw the tail end of it. I am glad that someone in a celebrity status is trying to bring awareness to lupus.

Nonna
08-06-2010, 04:43 PM
Since i was at work I couldn't watch. Did it sound like he made a diffence

DrinkofWtr
08-06-2010, 07:09 PM
Well he seems to care and wants to bring attention to lupus. It sounds like he would raise money for the cause, as he has raised money for Make a Wish.

Sarah2010
08-06-2010, 07:18 PM
I watched the view this a.m. specifically for that reason. I think that someone like Snoop, especially with his celebrity status, can bring us the attention we need!! Him and his wife are both involved and I just think that is great. I just wish the interview would have stayed more on track and focused more on lupus. Those view ladies get to talking and they get way off subject..thats my only complaint with the interview. BUT, Snoop dogg was on the view talking about lupus!!!! so...at least the word is out there now.
-Sarah

wrightrs
08-06-2010, 08:54 PM
http://abc.go.com/watch/the-view/SH559080/VD5579269/the-view-86

debbie-b
08-07-2010, 04:02 AM
I watched the view this a.m. specifically for that reason. I think that someone like Snoop, especially with his celebrity status, can bring us the attention we need!! Him and his wife are both involved and I just think that is great. I just wish the interview would have stayed more on track and focused more on lupus. Those view ladies get to talking and they get way off subject..thats my only complaint with the interview. BUT, Snoop dogg was on the view talking about lupus!!!! so...at least the word is out there now.
-Sarah

I agree with you, these view women are more after the celebrity, than the subject.
But even his wife said, when the child was diagnosed, five years ago, she had never even heard of lupus before and didn't know what it was.
At least now, people might google it, to find out what it is.

Debbie