PDA

View Full Version : greetings from NJ

pandagirl
07-23-2010, 02:24 PM
Just stoppin' by to say hi...it's been a while. Had some "things" going on the past few months..none of which was good(family things). No big flare-ups which baffles me because the stress level was quite high. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoyig the summer..with lots of sunscreen!!!:laugh:

Bonita
07-23-2010, 06:18 PM
Hi Pandagirl this summer has been better than last for flares. Hope you have a great rest of the summer. Bonita

Saysusie
07-24-2010, 09:48 AM
Hi;
So good to hear from you :-) I am sorry to hear that you've been dealing familial stress. But very happy to hear that it has not caused a major flare up. This means that you have been doing something right, in spite of the stress. So, just let me say..keep up the good work.
Oh yes..continue to make sunscreen one of your closest friends and allies (lol). I carry the little single-use packets in my purse so that I can re-apply if I am away from home.."Be Prepared" LOL
Hope you continue to avoid a flare up and I also hope that your stressful situations subside very soon.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Angel Oliver
07-25-2010, 03:05 PM
Hi Pandagirl,

Glad no flare ups recently but sorry you have been having family stresses,hope they have eased up now for you.So glad to see you back here.

love n hugs
Amanda.xxxxx

DrinkofWtr
07-26-2010, 01:37 PM
Glad to hear you have had no recent flare-ups. This is such a strange disease. You just never know when flare-ups will happen. That's what makes this such a baffling and unpredictable illness.

SandyR
07-27-2010, 09:22 AM
Hi!

I was in NJ this weekend too - my family lives in Jackson. It's so nice to see you again. I am glad to hear you are flare free and hope you continue to be and that the stress clears up soon.

Sandy

mountaindreamer
07-27-2010, 01:44 PM
hi andrea,

so happy to hear from you. sorry about the family issues, but glad to hear that you are managing the stress. hooray for a summer without major flares. good for you, lady.

look forward to hearing from you again.