PDA

View Full Version : Snoop Dogg and wife talk about daughter's Lupus

wrightrs
07-15-2010, 08:57 PM
http://community.wegohealth.com/profiles/blogs/snoop-dogg-and-wife-talk-about

Angel Oliver
07-16-2010, 05:49 PM
Oh Rebecca,

I didnt know that.Thanks for the info and good to know they have famous people to help with the cause,but very sad their child has it though.Hope i wrote that right then...you know what im meaning to say.Hope you are feeling a little better and have a lovely weekend.
love n hugs
Amanda.xxxxxxxxx

Hillbillie
07-18-2010, 09:59 PM
Thats a positive story. The daughter is doing well and the parents decided to stay married and are working to with Lupus organizations. What we all need is to stick together and fight. When we stand together it makes us stronger. If one is weak the others can help hold them up until their stregnth returns... that is what this site is a place to unite. To take a stand and to learn that althought we all are weak at some point, together we can stand strong! Thanks, Billie

Saysusie
07-19-2010, 01:51 PM
I had heard about Snoop's daughter and his family's decision to bring attention the Lupus Awareness. This, along with Oprah's decision to devote a mini site to Lupus on her "living Well" site is wonderful for our cause. These two "endorsements", so-to-speak, will reach so many from two distinctly diverse populations and I think that this is wonderful. Long overdue, but wonderful!!!
Thank you for sharing this with us.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

rob
07-19-2010, 03:20 PM
Thanks for the link Becky,

I've seen Snoop in a couple of interviews, and when he is not engaged in his onstage persona as a rapper, he's a very down to earth kind of guy, and a loving dad. This is great that such a popular and recognizable celebrity is doing so much for the cause of lupus awareness.

Rob

Bonita
07-20-2010, 06:41 AM
This always helps when someone who is in the news all the time gets involved but i sure do not wish this on anyone but maybe this is Gods plan to have this diease regonized Bonita