PDA

View Full Version : Remember me?????

KATROACH1972
07-12-2010, 10:37 PM
HI!!!! I dropped in after a long absence! i missed u all! Love ya! i am still a live lol(still fighting)HUGS

SandyR
07-13-2010, 07:49 AM
Of course I do! How are you????

Angel Oliver
07-13-2010, 05:34 PM
Yaaaaaaaaaay how are you? I remember you too lol.xxxxxxxx

mountaindreamer
07-13-2010, 06:36 PM
hi kat.....i remember all of my friends here at WHL....i have been missing-in-action a good bit lately myself. I hope you are doing ok, I hope we can all get back in touch.

magistramarla
07-13-2010, 09:20 PM
Hi Kat,
It's good to hear from you again. Are you hot enough in Texas? After being used to that heat, I'm frrreeezzzing out here in Northern California.
I also miss the Tex-Mex food a lot. When I'm there for Christmas, I'm going to spend a lot of money at Taco Cabana and Rudy's BBQ!
I hope that you are doing well, and will join in on the conversations again!
Hugs,
Marla

KATROACH1972
07-14-2010, 11:12 AM
Thanks Ladies, I missed yall too. I okay. Up to 19 pills aday ugh!!!! but I am alive:) and yes this Texas heat is horrid! hugs luv yall oh yeah I had to have all teeth pulled out:( 38 and false teeth! Wooo hoooo! j/k not fun

SandyR
07-14-2010, 11:42 AM
Thanks Ladies, I missed yall too. I okay. Up to 19 pills aday ugh!!!! but I am alive:) and yes this Texas heat is horrid! hugs luv yall oh yeah I had to have all teeth pulled out:( 38 and false teeth! Wooo hoooo! j/k not fun

ouch! you poor thing. you must be really sore right now. did they give you stitches? when do you get to wear your new chompers?

Saysusie
07-14-2010, 03:20 PM
HI KATROACH!!
It is soooooo good to have you back and I am glad to hear that you are doing OK. I know all about horrid heat; it is 108 degrees today and we are only headed for more intense heat.uggh.
I had to chuckle when you mentioned you are up to 19pills per day. Finally, someone who beat me (I am at 16 pills/day right now..and just learned that I have asthma so I am also using Abuterol )
You are absolutely remembered ....Welcome Back!!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
saysusie

Angel Oliver
07-16-2010, 05:59 PM
Hi Katroach,

wow all your teeth out.Im sooooooooo hoping your new teeth are settling in nicely and not hurting you.Can you eat ok with them or are you still learning? Its so nice when teeth are pulled after so much pain....is this the case with you...painless now in the mouth?I know after all my trouble with my jaw and they pulled 3 out...omg the relief after a while...no pain where the teeth were,the jaw is still a bad nightmare though lol.Hope you have a nice weekend n try and keep cool out there!!

Saysusie
Sorry you too have asthma, i too have it and am on a few inhalers and pills with a nebuliser,but it will help when you get breathless.Let me know how you get on.

Lots of love
Amanda.xxxxxxxx

MicRoMediC
07-17-2010, 11:28 AM
Hi ladies! I'm here tooooo, I know I've been pretty absent...

SandyR
07-20-2010, 06:24 AM
Hi Micro!!!!!

teresaa40
07-20-2010, 07:40 AM
Welcome back!!

I think most of us come and go at times. I know I have. I just go through these long phases where I just don't even want to think about it anymore. Time slips away from me, and before I know it, years may have passed, usually only months though.

When I get into a real bad flare, I coming running back, looking for the friends that get me like no one else does.

Ive been checking in a lot more lately. so much going on, I just can't get through it without my Lupie friends.

Sorry you had to have all those teeth out, but, Ill bet you're gonna love the new ones.

gina
07-20-2010, 11:23 AM
Hey kathy, i am glad your doing well miss the text mes. I have been absent from this site also. Heat been dragging me down. Ex husband got married in may. I am just adjusting to all the decisions i made and the reactions they casuse. Miss you xoxo

scubagramplit
07-23-2010, 06:41 AM
very well said teresaa, I also always come running back for support and information. there seems to be more knowledge here than anywhere else ( there is no disrespect for the medical community, I don't know where I would be with out them) It is great to talk with people that understand all that we are going through, cause they are going through the same thing. Take care. Jim.

Welcome back!!

I think most of us come and go at times. I know I have. I just go through these long phases where I just don't even want to think about it anymore. Time slips away from me, and before I know it, years may have passed, usually only months though.

When I get into a real bad flare, I coming running back, looking for the friends that get me like no one else does.

Ive been checking in a lot more lately. so much going on, I just can't get through it without my Lupie friends.

Sorry you had to have all those teeth out, but, Ill bet you're gonna love the new ones.

Saysusie
07-23-2010, 10:23 AM
Micro;
Hi...so good to hear from you! How have you been and know that you have been missed!! WELCOME BACK!!
Fill us in on the details :-)

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

cheryl_v
07-25-2010, 01:38 PM
Hello there, seems lots of us have been MIA. Including myself for many months, but back too. glad to see you posting again.

CV

Angel Oliver
07-25-2010, 02:22 PM
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee Micro how are you too? Hope you are doing ok.

love
Amanda.xxxxx

DrinkofWtr
07-26-2010, 01:44 PM
Hi Katroach,

Sorry to hear about all your dental work. I feel for you.

Bonita
07-26-2010, 02:05 PM
Amen to all the support and information including the wonderfull caring people here. Bonita

Saysusie
07-28-2010, 12:37 PM
OMGOODNESS--MICROMEDIC!!!

How have you been? Yes, it has been a really long time and I am so glad to hear from you. Please catch us up on how things have been for you. WELCOME BACK!!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

mountaindreamer
07-29-2010, 08:18 PM
hey hey hey....hello to micro...how are you doing?

and gina and teresa....WOW, it is so nice to hear from everyone.

teresa....you were so precise in your description of getting to a point where we don't want to think about or talk about our health, it just becomes overwhelming sometimes....so glad you came back.

Angel Oliver
01-28-2011, 11:05 AM
HI Kathy,thinking of you,Micro too.

Love
Amanda.xx

(bumped this forward)

kim,l
01-28-2011, 06:17 PM
welcome back kat good to here from you my pill count at this stage is 15 hope we can chat soon your aussie mate kim l