PDA

View Full Version : Notifications to threads n messages

Angel Oliver
06-28-2010, 04:32 PM
I dont seem to be getting the number up or you know when you log off then log in the next day...the posts i have written on dont seem to be coming up right.So what im doing,as i realise ive missed allot of posts lol....im going to my profile then under my photo im clicking on...threads started by me...or the other one thats there.Just thought id let you know if its happening to anyone else.I realise the site update is new...is there a fault there do you know?Or have i forgotten how to find em :) funny...brain fog!!
love
Amanda.xxxx

Angel Oliver
06-28-2010, 04:36 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ....i click quick links then subscribed threads :) DOH i found it lol:)

Bonita
06-28-2010, 06:00 PM
Angel i still do not know how to navigate to the things i need to do or anything new on a computer puzzles me. I enjoy reading everyones posts and i try to answer a few. How are you doing latley? Bonita

Saysusie
06-29-2010, 09:45 AM
Hi Angel;
I'm glad that you figured it out (LOL). There are still some issues with the new server and we've been waiting for Conrad to respond to us. In the meantime, I am glad that most members are figuring out how to do what they want to do.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

mountaindreamer
06-29-2010, 07:18 PM
oh, just when i start to figure things out, they have to come along and UPDATE...i am beginning to hate that word. ha ha ha

Angel Oliver
07-01-2010, 01:22 PM
I know its all funny :) Dont worry Phyllis we are all in the same boat & thanks Saysusie.xxxxxx