PDA

View Full Version : Helllooooo from ISDM...

iseedeadmonkeys
06-14-2010, 11:59 AM
Been way to long ppl of this forum... i see alot of people i have never seen before so deffo been way too long!

Hope everyone is doing well~ish?!

About 2 ish weeks ago i came off the methotrexate completely, gawd so glad i dont have to take that stuff anymore dont miss it one bit, plus it really wasnt doing me any favours with the lupe either, ive started on Azathioprine its gonna take a few more weeks til im on set dose, only 2 appointments ive had @ St Thomas' London hosp and already ive come along way, today is a mighty good day for me......those who know me know that i have not been able to do alot over the last few years cause of back pain joint pain and all the stuff ya get with the lupe, since being on these new drugs my life has changed somewhat, i dont get tired no more during the day, joint pain is still there but not soo bad (and remember it still early days yet) my back pain has subsided quite alot...enuff for me to mow the lawn strim the grass down and hoover all this morning with out having to stop in pain etc, ive also been put on dyhydrocodine 30mg and take with paracetamol, ive been kept on the plaqunil, and no more pred for me either, still on the warfarin tho and will be for life, but other than that and a glowing red malar im in pretty tip top condition.

I am sorry its been a while ive been spending lots more time at Norma J's house with the kids too, MJ is getting soo big now and he is doing really well, Joe is ok too although his ADHD is getting the better of him atm, Shane is tall lol, and as for Norma she fine and dandy as always, I got a new addition to my cat family Tigz (some of you know her) she is a beast, but cuddly beast, anyway people enjoying the world cup! Robert Green is Shocking should never of let that goal in!

Ciao for now
ISDM
xxxx

rob
06-15-2010, 01:19 AM
Jane!

It's great to hear from you! Sounds like everyone is doing well. Glad to hear you are off the MTX. Don't be a stranger.

Rob

Saysusie
06-15-2010, 10:56 AM
Hey ISDM:
It is so wonderful to hear from you and to hear such good news. I am so happy to hear that your new treatment regimen is giving you so much relief and that you are able to have good days.
It is so good to hear that MJ is doing well as are Shane, Joe, and Norma. Thank you for sharing all of this good news with us :-)

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

iseedeadmonkeys
06-16-2010, 04:48 AM
Rob......Saysusie......sooo good to hear from you too, hope ure both well, i will make more of an effort to come in here lol thought i should tell you guys my good news first as you guys were always there for me in flareland.

Its been a week not 2/3 weeks lol that i started on the imuran and already feeling top condition im hoping the lupe will go into remission soon fingers crossed lol.

all my love
ISDM#xxxxx

wrightrs
06-16-2010, 04:21 PM
Glad your doing so much better and able to do things you've not done in a while. Hope you do go into remission. The lupe's been hard on me lately. My laptop has the lupe also when I come here. It's not working right here and farmville.