PDA

View Full Version : Off to Greece Today

magistramarla
06-12-2010, 01:52 PM
Well Friends,
I'm all packed and ready to leave for Santorini. We took our two cats to the boarding kennel - Purrfurably Cats - this morning. I've packed all my meds, eye drops, SPF 30 hat, clothes that I've washed in Sun Guard and lots of reading material. I'm excited and ready to leave for San Francisco soon.
We'll fly to NYC early in the morning and spend a night at Heather's apartment in Greenwich Village. The three of us will fly to Athens on Monday, and then we'll take a boat to Santorini. Heather's SO, Eric, is meeting us in Athens. He is guest lecturing in Berlin. I'll be the only non-PHD in the group, but I'll be valuable, since I can read Greek!
I'll be back in two weeks, and I'll report on my adventure.
I sure hope that Conrad has the glitches fixed by then so that I can upload my pictures from the big gala last weekend and from the trip.
Bye for now,
Hugs,
Marla

the wingless one
06-12-2010, 02:09 PM
How exciting!! Have fun =)

Saysusie
06-12-2010, 02:32 PM
I am so excited for you. It sounds like a wonderful trip. I, too, hope that all of the glitches are fixed by your return because I really want to see the pictures of the gala and of your trip.
Be safe, Be well, and have an absolutely wonderful time!!!

Bon Voyage
Saysusie

BonusMom
06-12-2010, 10:25 PM
I know how much you've been looking forward to your trip, Marla, and can't wait to hear all about it. Have a safe and memorable trip. We look forward to seeing all of your fab pix!

SandyR
06-14-2010, 06:23 AM
Woo Hoo! Have a great time! If you have another layover in NYC on the way home, give a shout out - I am only 25mins from JFK!!!!