PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

Monique89
06-07-2010, 11:22 PM
Hey guys,

Don't know if you remember me! I haven't been around for a while now, i think because i have been doing really well, and sort of 'forgetting' that i have lupus, which is a welcome relief for me...
I have dropped down my plaquenil to 200mg now, so am now on 200mg Plaquenil, 5mg Prednisone & 150mg Imuran...
Im not getting any side effects from the drugs (excpet what they are meant to be doing), and my platelets are up to 236 (if you remember i was hospitalised twice last year when my platelets dropped to 0).
So yeah i am doing well, im happy and feeling good. Im even heading off to Europe on Friday for a months holiday which i am mega excited about!!

Just though i would pop in and say hi to everyone and i havent dropped off the earth yet :)

Cheers Big Ears :)

Monique xxxx

SandyR
06-08-2010, 07:01 AM
How wonderful! I am glad to hear you are doing so well. What parts of Europe are you off to see?

Hillbillie
06-08-2010, 07:57 PM
Wonderful, That's a positive uplifting note. It is wonderful that you are doing so well. You are on the same meds as I am, so that gives me great hopes. I probably won't ever get to Europe but going on a trip anywhere would be great! Have a wonderful time. I hope you don't even think about Lupus while you are gone! Enjoy LIFE!! Billie

Saysusie
06-09-2010, 11:24 AM
Hi Monique89;
Of course I remember you and how you struggled. I am so happy to hear that your medications are working and that you are feeling so well. Have a wonderful holiday in Europe..take lots of pictures so that you can share them with us. Remember to take very good care of yourself in order to maintain your good health!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie