PDA

View Full Version : A little sun, alot of flare

rob
06-04-2010, 07:02 PM
Hi everyone,

I've not been very active with posts or responses lately due to an industrial strength flare from hell. I spent this last weekend sailing, and had plenty of sunblock as well as my other usual items to protect myself from the sun. But after spending two days on the water I ended up with a sunburn anyway, and like clockwork, I found myself in a bad flare.

Haven't been able to eat much because of the mouth sores. I have bad brain fog and a fever still. Not fun. I don't understand how I got a sunburn. Anyway, just wanted everyone to know I'm still alive.

Rob

Your hopefully humble Mod

teresaa40
06-05-2010, 02:34 AM
Oh Rob

How awful. I hope your starting to feel a bit better. I hate that we have to pay a price for trying to live a normal life and enjoy the things we love. I hope you at least had a great time while it lasted.

Nonna
06-05-2010, 06:13 AM
Hope you are doing better today; I agree with Teresa. It is such a shame we have to pay for doing the things we love to do. For you it was sailing - wow I haven't been in years. For me it's watching the girl's play softball. One day at the park and I pay for with 3.
Feel better we always notice when you're not here.

Nonna

debbie-b
06-05-2010, 07:26 PM
Hi Rob,

Hope you are feeling better.
I feel for you, because I am in a flare from hell myself, EVEN WITHOUT BEING IN THE SUN. ugh
Take care of yourself.

Debbie

ssingh
06-06-2010, 10:20 AM
I think same happened to me, I just did little bit work in the sun. I was feeling great for last couple months but I feel really bad with joint pains and fatigue......... it has to be the sun or overdoing when you feel better.

Bonita
06-06-2010, 11:31 AM
Sorry to hear you are not feeling well because of something you enjoy. I hope at this time you are doing better. Love Bonita

magistramarla
06-06-2010, 08:32 PM
Hey Rob,
I hope that you are feeling better. Those UV rays can get you even when you think that you are protected. Take good care of yourself this week.
Marla

BonusMom
06-06-2010, 11:46 PM
So sorry that you're under the weather, Rob. I hope you start feeling better soon.

Hillbillie
06-08-2010, 08:05 PM
So sorry Rob, Get plenty of rest... I hope soon you will be back doing all the things you love. Billie

dassar RN
06-09-2010, 03:47 AM
Hi Rob,
Sorry to hear you are under the weather, hope you feel better soon.

Dassar RN

rob
06-09-2010, 10:19 AM
Thanks for all the kind words everyone, as always, you guys are awesome. I am feeling much better. It was one of the longer flares I've had in recent memory, and I'm happy to be out of it and feeling human again.

Rob