PDA

View Full Version : I'm not sure what to think.

itsnikki!
05-05-2010, 07:31 PM
The Reumy still hasn't gotten back in touch with me.

I'm hurting. Really... bad. My shoulers and hips in particular. For some reason I can't talk very loud, and I'm just feeling down about it all. I don't know what to do, and I've never "NOT" known what to do. I'm just... at a loss. I don't know if this pain is real or if it's just me imagining things. I wish I were imagining all of this.

Melly
05-05-2010, 07:41 PM
Do you have any pain meds? Have you tried a relaxing bath or shower? Hang in there and I hope the doc calls you back soon! *gentle hugs*

itsnikki!
05-05-2010, 07:59 PM
I have advil. I will take it. I tried the shower, which normally makes me feel better. I just don't know about the voice thing. *lol* But hubs is in bed, so it's not like I'll be talking again tonight. Maybe I just need rest. I hope he calls back soon too. (I'm also worried... how the heck are we going to pay for all this! We don't have MONEY. *sigh*) I'm sorry for being so negative. I'm just not in a good place right now.

DrinkofWtr
05-06-2010, 03:09 PM
I am sure you aren't imagining pain and that the pain is real.

itsnikki!
05-06-2010, 07:00 PM
Yeah. I don't think it's imaginary. *lol* I just... didn't know if it was me being paranoid and maybe... I don't know if I can think myself into that kind of state. Right now I'm just... Ugh. Just ugh. I took some aleve recently. It's not doing much. I would take a realy warm bath, but I'm not sure what that would do to my feet? They're still hurting/itching and swelling.

*lol* I sound like the most negative person in the world on here. I swear, I'm not, y'all!