PDA

View Full Version : My Apologies

Saysusie
05-04-2010, 07:51 PM
Dear Family;
Please allow me to apologize for not being around much these past two weeks. We've had a death in our family and it took up a lot of my time and put me on a bit of an emotional roller-coaster.
I am doing better and am hoping that you are all doing well!

Always
Saysusie

BonusMom
05-04-2010, 08:00 PM
No apologies necessary, Saysusie. We are here for you when you're ready to return. So very sorry to hear of your loss.

SandyR
05-04-2010, 08:03 PM
Saysusie,

It takes time to heal our hearts so we can give back to others. I pray your heart is healing.

Sandy

magistramarla
05-04-2010, 08:05 PM
Saysusie,
You don't have to apologize for anything!
I'm sorry to hear your news. Are you ok?
I'm sure that I speak for everyone on WHL when I say this -Anytime that we can be here for you, please come ask for an understanding listener from the rest of us. You have certainly given to all of us for a long, long time.
Take care of yourself and your family.
Love and gentle hugs,
Marla

DrinkofWtr
05-05-2010, 09:10 AM
So sorry about the death in your family. My prayers are with you.

Troy Blair
05-05-2010, 10:00 AM
So sorry to hear it's never easy to lose a loved one my prayers are with you

Nonna
05-05-2010, 10:56 AM
Saysusie, my thoughts and prayers are with you. It's always hard to lose someone. Time does not always heal, but it does soften the blow.

We are here for you.

Nonna

Bonita
05-05-2010, 11:55 AM
So sorry for yopur loss my prayers are with your family and you. Love Bonita

brandichi
05-05-2010, 12:03 PM
Saysusie, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss in your family. Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you, hoping you are being gentle with yourself at this time. You are always here for us, I hope you know we are here for you as well.

Love and hugs,
Cheryl

Melly
05-05-2010, 07:48 PM
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. It's going to take a bit for your heart to heal, but it will get better. *gentle hugs*

tgal
05-06-2010, 06:50 AM
So sorry for your loss. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do.

Now is a good time to allow others the joy of giving back to you for all of the love and support that you have given to them in their time of need. It is a healing circle.

(I am editing this to say that I hope that sounds as I mean it which is kind and not mean. You do so much for so many of us I just know we would love to be able to support you as well)

Hunniebun
05-09-2010, 11:43 AM
No apology necessary what so ever Saysusie. *HUG* I hope you are doing ok and give my support and condolences.

wrightrs
05-10-2010, 09:59 AM
Sorry for your loss and hope you feel better soon.

Saysusie
05-11-2010, 11:32 AM
I wish that I could show you all my love by hugging each of you. But, just let me say that I truly appreciate all of your kind words, well wishes, and understanding. So, I am sending each of you, Hunniebun, Marla, Troy, Nonna, Bonita, Cheryl, Melly, Tgal, SandyR, Drinkofwater, BonusMom, Brandichi, & Wrights..a huge, love filled cyber {{{{{{hug}}}}}}

Services for my uncle are over, the ashes have been spread, My mother is doing better, and my stress level has decreased. I spent Mother's Day doing absolutely nothing (that was the gift that I requested) but lying on the couch napping and watching movies. While I am still in a bit of a flare, I am not as emotionally wrought as I had been throughout this ordeal.

Thank You All Again for always caring and always being there for me!

Always
Saysusie