PDA

View Full Version : Stupid thief

pandagirl
04-19-2010, 05:44 PM
So my daughter had her Plaquenil in her purse so she remembers to take it after a big meal, some nights that means at the restaurant where she works part-time. Some dumb a** stole her pills, I guess thinking they were narcotic..they know she suffers with pain and I guess they assumed....I hope they get gas/diarreha..hahahah!!Can you believe that? Luckily, we take the same and I have plenty.

capncrunch
04-19-2010, 06:47 PM
they could have thought it was adderall because its a very expensive drug, and might i say those drugs are pretty good lol

SandyR
04-19-2010, 08:44 PM
wow! what lowlifes! some people are just a-holes. If you call the insurance company and explain your situation, you might be able to get a refill.

wrightrs
04-19-2010, 10:03 PM
They will do anything for drugs !!!

rob
04-20-2010, 07:51 AM
Take a bunch of Plaq above the max recommended dose, not only are you in for a stomach ache from hell, you risk possible blindness. Stupid indeed.

Rob

DrinkofWtr
04-20-2010, 02:58 PM
There are so many people who are on drugs. They will do and say anything to get them. Now they want to legalize marijuana in California. That shows me that we are becoming a society more and more drug oriented. It is sad that your daughter had her prescription drug stolen.

mountaindreamer
04-26-2010, 10:18 AM
my prescription bottle has the full name for plaquenil, and it starts with hydro.....

they probably thought it was really good pain med.....hope they have stomach cramps for days.

pandagirl
04-26-2010, 05:14 PM
Phyllis..our Rx does too..I am sure they thought it was narcotic...they look like percocet too.