PDA

View Full Version : Bad night

potts77
04-18-2010, 10:15 AM
OMG I had a horrible night last night. :hissyfit: I woke up with my sheets and pillows soaked. My right leg felt like I have been electrocuted and my left leg was tingling. Has anyone else experienced this? Is this normal for people that have been diagnosed with fibro? I would appreciate the advise.

Saysusie
04-18-2010, 12:09 PM
I do not know if it is normal, but I have experienced the exact same things too many times to count. Along with the numbness and tingling, I get the most horrible burning sensations in my arms & legs. I sleep (or at least try to) with alternating heating pads and ice packs!!!
It is frustrating isn't it??

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

potts77
04-18-2010, 01:42 PM
I'm glad I'm not alone. Thank you for your understanding. Yes it is exremly frustrating! Especially when you don't know what the heck is happening.

SandyR
04-18-2010, 03:10 PM
HOLY COW you just described how I woke up today!!!! But I don't have fibro so idk either why it happens. smh.

potts77
04-18-2010, 06:34 PM
OMG!!! This is so wierd... I wonder if this happens to allot of people... hmmm.. It's funny (not funny ha ha funny ironic) My arms started rashing out after I left the first post this morning. It could be with the meds but I'm wondering if it has anything to do with that electric feeling.