PDA

View Full Version : Just venting

Sherry47
04-16-2010, 06:13 AM
I have been having alot of right arm pain this week making it killer at work, I'm off tonight then back to work for three shifts. Just as I was noticing a sore in my mouth I find a FB post from my daughter stating she is having three girls that I dont know very well over for a sleepover! My house is a wreck and I need some peace and quiet. So I messaged her and said no to the sleepover and now I feel guilty! I started a Medrol dose pack last night, hopefully I wont feel any worse physically than I do.
Thanks for "listening".
Sherry:hissyfit:

SandyR
04-16-2010, 01:41 PM
Sherry,

Vent away! I know it is easier to say than to do, but I don't think you should feel guilty. Sometimes the best way to take care of our loved ones means taking care of ourselves and our needs first. Your need for rest is immediate. She can have a sleepover any old weekend at your house or one of her friends mom's can have the sleepover this weekend. Rest up, drink lots of fluids, and go to bed early. Tomorrow is another day.

Sandy

abbasgirl
04-17-2010, 05:17 AM
Don't feel guilty. She should have asked you first. You can't help the way you feel. (((((Hugs))))) I hope the medrol pack helps.

debbie-b
04-17-2010, 05:29 AM
Hopefully you are feeling better today.
I totally understand, that you just want peace and quiet, when you are in pain.
I don't even want to talk on the phone, when I don't feel good, never mind having company.
What I do is, I unplug my house phone, but family knows, that in case of an emergency, they can reach me on my cell.
Don't feel guilty, feel better.

Debbie