PDA

View Full Version : another emergency room visit

kim,l
04-15-2010, 11:40 PM
hi everyone sorry not been very talkative this week but went to hospital had protein in urine and was experiencing severe blood loss they gave me scan and i have fibroids in womb they were going to give me blood transfusion but have decided to wait and see if i get any worse and then i am to go back will have to have operation to remove them and probably hysterectomy so i have been very weak these last few days also rheumi has increased my mexotrexate dose 20mg because my lupus highly active right now body in severe pain well i was suppose to move into new house this weekend but more delays is still not ready hope to have keys on monday. well thats my news for time love and hugs kim l

mountaindreamer
04-16-2010, 07:49 AM
kim,,,

it is great to hear from you. I had to get a hysterectomy when i was only 30 years old....it is a tough surgery, but WOW did i ever feel better. I say there are two decisions in my life that i made that i never questioned....one was getting the hysterectomy and the second was getting wood floors....ha ha ha.

WHAT GREAT NEWS....your home is almost ready....I bet the first thing that you do is to take a long shower.

kim,l
04-16-2010, 11:52 PM
thanks phyllis will be glad if they give me hysterectomy sick of this. and yes shower will be the first thing i do. love your sense of humour glad to see you feeling better my friend i will let you know when i move in thankyou for all your support hugs kim l

abbasgirl
04-17-2010, 05:15 AM
Oh Kim, so sorry you're suffering with that, but I agree with Phyllis, one of the best things I decided to do in my life was a hysterectomy. You'll be so glad you did!

I'm really looking forward to that upcoming posts of you sharing with us about your new home sweet home!

rob
04-17-2010, 05:30 AM
How are you doing today Kim? You can't seem to catch a break lately. I'm sorry you're having all these problems.

Rob

debbie-b
04-17-2010, 05:38 AM
Hi Kim,

Hope you are feeling better soon.
I think, your new home will make a big difference for you. My home is my sanctuary, I always feel better when I am in my home, even when I am in pain.

Debbie

Saysusie
04-17-2010, 10:49 AM
Hi Kim;
Just wanted to check up on you to see how you are doing after your ordeal. Sending you hugs!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

kim,l
04-17-2010, 06:09 PM
hi thanks everyone for kind thoughts still experiencing problems with blood loss very fatigued also mtx day so am spendind most of time in bathroom, mikaela sees neurologist tommorrow for test results they believe she is suffering from depression and anxiety and want to do sleep study because they believe she has sleep apnea like her father. hopefully will move into new house this week with modifications will be glad to have shower instead of washing in basin we drove by yesterday and they were doing the lawns. on a good note my eldest daughter sarah is doing better with her post traumatic stress disorder and is now in a semi permenent flat at the mental health facility. she had and art show the other day displaying her painting and they invited a published artist with his own art gallery in sydney he loved sarah work and said she had a wonderful future as an artist it is so good to see her smile and happy it has been a long time since i seen her like this she is going to be in local newspaper and is giving me the painting for mothers day well that is my news hope you all have wonderful day love and hugs from your australian friend kim l

Saysusie
04-18-2010, 12:15 PM
I am glad to hear that you will be moving soon:yes:. Also so glad to hear about Sarah and her future as an artist. I hope that Mikaela gets help for her anxiety and depression and sleep apnea. You are to be commended for your devotion in the midst of your own health problems. I truly admire you.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

SandyR
04-18-2010, 03:03 PM
Hi Kim! I am glad to hear your wonderful news about Sarah. that is terrific for her! I hope the apartment is moving along nicely and can't wait to hear that you are in it. I hope the new change will bring many blessings to you and your family.

Mountain, I have an aunt that says the same thing you do about the floors!

kim,l
04-19-2010, 02:41 AM
well another delay the contractor is sick and he has took the keys to the house home with him so we do not know if it is finished yet am getting frustrated thats my news for today love and hugs kim l