PDA

View Full Version : how is everyone?

ashleybaby715
04-15-2010, 11:14 AM
i havent been on here in the longest time!
i've just been so busy with finishing college, shopping for prom, dealing with college stuff for the fall, and starting back at work!
ahh!
haha

how has everyone been??
i've been really great! no kind of flare, thank goodness!!!
but just getting over a sprained ankle. i hurt it during musical :(

but i kept dancing on it, which was kinda dumb on my part. haha but i wasn't going to give up. i practiced for 3 months every single day for this show!
hahaha

but i just got off my crutches and outa my aircast so its all good :]

gina
04-15-2010, 11:20 AM
Sounds like you been busy. My daughter is finishing her first year of college wow lots of work. Good you haven't been flaring, me either just the usual small stuff but no bed ridden flares.
glad your off crutches be carefull.

Saysusie
04-15-2010, 06:25 PM
Hey Ashley :cute:

So glad to hear from you. While I am sorry about your ankle, I know how important it was for you to finish your show. So, I am glad that you are out of the crutches now and doing well. I am especially glad to hear that you have had no major flare-ups and that you are preparing for Prom!!
It is always wonderful to hear good news from our family members who have been away for a while. I hope that your good health and good news continues. Sending you a "Missed You" cyber hug!!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

mountaindreamer
04-16-2010, 07:28 AM
hi ashley,

it is wonderful hearing from you. I have been thinking about you and your college life. Hooray for your good health...you keep doing what you are doing, and reach for the stars.

please keep us updated on everything.