PDA

View Full Version : Lupus Newsletter

BonusMom
04-12-2010, 01:02 PM
I found this on the Lupus Foundation of Northern California's website and thought it would be of interest to WHL members http://www.lfnc.org/LFNC%20SPRING%202010_MARCH%209.PDF

Let me know what you think!

magistramarla
04-12-2010, 02:35 PM
I don't know why, but it just won't download for me. I'll try googling it, and see if it works that way.
Marla

SandyR
04-12-2010, 07:37 PM
I don't know why, but it just won't download for me. I'll try googling it, and see if it works that way.
Marla

It's not you. I tried it too and the link opens but all the words look like Morse Code.

magistramarla
04-12-2010, 09:20 PM
I was able to find it by googling it!

Nonna
04-13-2010, 04:22 AM
It worked for me. I liked the part on nutrition. Eating healthy is working for me. I feel better and I'm able to exercise now. the blood disorder section was not as detailed as I'd like; but that's me.

thanks for posting the link

nonna
:wacko:

mountaindreamer
04-13-2010, 01:32 PM
thanks bonusmom,

whenever we learn more information, the better advocates we will become. The section on fibromyalgia validated things that i already knew, but it was nice to see it in supportive print. We have several members who continue down the frustrating path of being diagnosed. This section recognized and acknowledged the problems that many people face during this process. I saved the file, plus printed a copy to keep on hand.

This appears to be a very informative newsletter. I think i will subscribe.

Saysusie
04-13-2010, 09:26 PM
SandyR;
Do you have Adobe Acrobat? The document is in that format and you must have that program for it to open!

BonusMom:
Thank you for providing this. I haven't finished reading it yet, but it is very informative so far!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

wrightrs
04-14-2010, 09:43 AM
Thanks this is great !!!