PDA

View Full Version : My face is a mess

ritzbit
04-09-2010, 06:58 PM
My mother and I both are concerned about the way my face has looked on and off all week. At first we didnt really think that much of it thinking it was just the butterfly rash but then my mom said it almost looked more like hives on my cheeks and then my whole face dried out. It looked better yesterday after looking really bad on wednesday, and looked really bad this morning and now looks bad again after lying down. I was wondering what you thought this might be from? Im already going to my rheumy on Monday becuz of the ulcers on my fingers right now and I dont know if this is even lupus related or not.

alovinghusband
04-10-2010, 06:02 AM
My wife gets a rash or something like that and when its gone it leaves her skin all dry and itchy of course its gone before we get in to see her rheumy ,one time they gave her some kind of sulfa drug and she got these red dots all over even she said for me to go ahead and laugh because she was like polka dotted from head to toe ,keep your head and your spirits up ,my wife is 28 has sle and lupus nephritis and had a stroke that left her partially paralyzed but she has the best outlook on life and never quits ,every week she gets a little more use of her right arm and we have a little victory dance i hope you get to feeling better just remember to do like we do and live the good days to the fullest

ritzbit
04-12-2010, 10:21 AM
Im off to Childrens today. My face is still being all weird. Its completely dry flakey skin and it is super itchy and I have scratches from itching my neck so much. I have an ulcer on both thumbs, two actually on one of them. Its weird becuz other than that I feel pretty good right now for once lol Im so glad winters over. I hope they dont have to do anything crazy to my hands becuz they said they might have to last time I went.