PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter everyone.x

Angel Oliver
04-03-2010, 08:04 PM
Just to wish everyone a Happy Easter and hope you have a lovely day,whether it be at home,at church or with family.I'll be thinking of you all as i tuck into my Easter egg which aready has a piece missing :)

lots of love n hugs
Amanda.xxxxx

magistramarla
04-03-2010, 08:44 PM
Same back at you, Amanda.
We're going to see the new Clash of the Titans movie in the morning - can't wait.
For the first time in 33 years, we don't have to buy Easter candy, colr eggs or make Easter baskets and I don't have to cook a huge meal!
Maybe we can eat in a restaurant after the movie and I can have a relaxing holiday.
I hope yours is lovely.
Hugs,
Marla

BonusMom
04-04-2010, 12:22 AM
And the same to you!

SandyR
04-04-2010, 10:38 AM
Happy Easter!

mountaindreamer
04-04-2010, 11:04 AM
happy easter everyone,

i baked a ham this morning just because it is tradidion....don't know if anyone will come by to eat it or not, but it is here.

yesterday, we had an easter egg hunt for justin and kayla, and all had such a good time.

i hope each of you has a day that includes some smiles.

Hunniebun
04-04-2010, 06:18 PM
I live with my sister and her best friend, we had a ham here too hehe but just a little one and a broccoli casserole. Chocolate rabbits from purdy's as well, mmmmmmmm

happy easter to everybody

Bonita
04-05-2010, 04:09 AM
Happy Easter to everyone and Praise The Lord for His Son. I miss cooking for my whole family because everyone is at odds with each other and i do not see and end to this in the near furture i wish for peace in this family but i just thank God for each and everyone of them and He will take care of things. Bonita

Saysusie
04-05-2010, 08:48 AM
I hope that everyone had a wonderful and blessed Holiday!
Bonita; I am sorry to hear about the disruptions in your family. I do hope that you found a way to have a wonderful weekend! Sending you hugs!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Angel Oliver
04-08-2010, 06:25 PM
Oh im so sorry i forgot :) how funny.

Marla, hope you enjoyed the movie,was it good? Did you go for a meal after.Yes i bet it felt weird not doing your usual family duties but i really hope you enjoyed yourself.
Bonus Mom, hope you had a lovely time also.How you feeling lately?
Sandy hope you had a lovely weekend,did you go anywhere and are you feeling any better? I hope so.
Oh Phyllis ham mmmmmm sounds delish.So glad you had some fun huunting the eggs with the children.I hope you are feeling a little better every day my friend.
Hunniebun mmmmmm sounds like mine....i ate a bit of chocolate..funny i dont eat as much lately but i ate a bag of mini eggs lol.We didint have ham but fish.....could just eat some ham though right now.
Bonita.....sending you gentle hugs and hope it does sort itself out.Im glad you have your faith.Keep posting as we all care.
Carlotta i hope you had a lovely Easter also and rested and did get some sleep.

I know im not on as much lately,like you all i have many problems,but i am trying to come back n post here n there. I hide out in Mafia wars like a child again :) its fun and is a good distraction that i have found. I know in time each one of us will get some peace,help and happiness. I always say im gonna win the lotto,people laugh at me,but it gives me something to dream of what id spend my millions on...nice to dream :)
You all take care.
love
Amanda.xxxxx

DrinkofWtr
04-08-2010, 08:23 PM
Just for the record, I cooked a ham and made dinner for my Mom and Dad at their place. They have a hard time getting to my place. I was glad I did because when I got over to their house Dad was having a really bad day. Not feeling well at all and they had nothing planned to eat for Easter. In fact, somewhere along the way, Easter caught up with them and they didn't realize it was here so quickly. Anyway, we had a good dinner and good conversation. My boyfriend came bearing a stuffed bunny rabbit, and Easter candy eggs for Mom. She appreciated that a lot.