PDA

View Full Version : She's Baaaaack!

BonusMom
03-28-2010, 12:02 PM
After a rough, say, four months and with the help of a therapist and Paxil, I feel like I'm ready to re-join the living.

I've missed chatting with my on-line pals and regret not welcoming all of the newbies. It's not that I don't care about each of you, I just wasn't caring about me and didn't want to bring others down.

What I'm really looking forward to is meeting magistramarla at the Sjogren's Conference in a little less than two weeks in beautiful San Francisco. We'll be sure to post pix so you'll know what great time you missed out on :)

magistramarla
03-28-2010, 08:01 PM
Hey, BonusMom,
Great to see you back and feeling better. We'll have a great "girls' weekend" in the big city, and then we'll both feel better.
Hugs,
Marla

abbasgirl
03-29-2010, 03:13 AM
Bonusmom, good to see you back and to know you're doing well. You were missed!

Ya'll take a lot of notes at the conference along with pictures!!

mountaindreamer
03-29-2010, 06:47 AM
hey hey hey....bonus mom is back....so glad to hear from you.

i remember when abbasgirl and i met,,,,it was so exciting. Like meeting a family member for the first time. I know you and marla will have a fabuous time together, and i can't wait to hear the stories.

Angel Oliver
03-30-2010, 11:41 AM
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee welcome back and so glad you are feeling able to come back and chat.Ive not been on as much as i used too,but am trying to come back more often...nothing good to say also....so i just do replies.You were missed.

lots of love
Amanda.xxxxx

Saysusie
03-30-2010, 01:05 PM
Wow...so happy to see you back and so glad to hear that you are doing better :laugh:
I am glad that you and Magistramarla will be attending the conference and I hope that the San Francisco weather will be beautiful. I am so sad that my schedule would not allow me to attend:no:

Hope you continue to do well and you were soooooo missed!!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Bonita
03-31-2010, 05:56 AM
It is always a blessing to see some one who has been ill feeling better. Love Bonita

DrinkofWtr
03-31-2010, 08:10 AM
So glad you are back, Bonus Mom. We missed you.