PDA

View Full Version : Do you have this?

k2626
03-23-2010, 06:16 PM
Hi all--I am hoping for input. Here is my brief history

35 yr old f

2 yrs ago started to get muscle twitching all over (hundreds), stinging/zapping joint pains that would migrate around, extreme cracking joints.
All tests-emg, mri, deep eye pains, developed horizontal lines and dents in all my nails-still have them labs clear

1 yr ago started to have upper left pains-pancreas was inflammed yet nothing showed on my scans (thankfully as dad died of pancancer). Now I am having pancreas pains yet again

I have been getting odd bumps on my scalp and have had livedo reticularous several times on my legs.

My labs for lupus was drawn when this all started 2 yrs ago. I cannot help to think the pancreas inflammation and other odd symptoms are related to the same thing and I dont think my pancreas being inflammed would cause it.

Do these symptoms sound like it could be lupus even though all my labs were clear-antismith, antiro, ana, etc..

unspeakablejoy
03-23-2010, 06:46 PM
awww..i'm really sorry to hear that. what do you mean by odd bumps on your scalp?? i've had that..currently still trying to figure out what it could be though.

Nonna
03-23-2010, 07:21 PM
Hi there,
I have a suggestion for testing. Have your doc run Blood level for your calcium and ionized calcium.
Hope you feel better soon.
Nonna

k2626
03-24-2010, 08:04 PM
The bumps feel like eraser heads.... and are sensitive

I had my calcium levels tested-clear