PDA

View Full Version : I need your prayers, ya'll...

Leksie
03-21-2010, 04:54 PM
Been at the hospital since 6am. Babies heartrate took a nose dive and took 4 mins to come back. Been on the monitors all day and a few more decelerations but not as bad as the first. If I get another one like the first - emergency csection :hissyfit: They injected a steriod to help the babies lungs mature in case this is necessary. 29 weeks 5 days his chances will be good 90%.

PRAYER CHANGES THINGS.

pandagirl
03-21-2010, 05:36 PM
Oh girl hang in there!!!! You're in my thoughts and prayers....all the best to you and the baby!

magistramarla
03-21-2010, 09:10 PM
Oh Leksie,
I hope that everything is getting better for you and your little one. I hope that this was just a scare and that you are sent home soon!
Love,
Marla

debbie-b
03-22-2010, 10:53 AM
My thouights and prayers, are with you.
I hope everything will be fine and you and your baby are happy and healthy.

Debbie

wrightrs
03-22-2010, 11:08 AM
Sending you hugs and prayers !!!

abbasgirl
03-23-2010, 12:46 PM
Leksie, I and my family are lifting you and your baby up in prayer. ((((Hugs))))

SandyR
03-24-2010, 07:12 AM
Leslie,

I am praying for you, your son and your husband.

Sandy

Troy Blair
03-24-2010, 03:57 PM
my prayers are with you and your family...I know first hand the power of prayer so plese everyone tht sees this it only takes
a few seconds to send out a prayer..;-p

God Bless,
Troy

Leksie
03-24-2010, 08:32 PM
Thank you all.
Miles Parker Bland was born on 3/23/10.
2 lbs 12 oz. 15 inches
2 months premature but doing awesome.
Continue your prayers we have heard them and they are sustaining us.
Some respiratory problems but doctors say he will be fine in the NICU for about 6 weeks.
Love my WHL family

magistramarla
03-24-2010, 08:50 PM
Oh, Leksie,
Thank goodness Miles is here and doing OK. I've been checking this thread several times a day to check on you.
How are you feeling?
Stay as close as you can to your tiny little guy and give him as much skin to skin contact as you can. It sounds like he'll be doing fine and those six weeks will fly by.
Be sure to post pics when you can!
Gentle Hugs to both of you,
Marla

abbasgirl
03-25-2010, 12:16 AM
WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Awesome!!!!! And what a sweet name too! Love it!!!!

YEAHHHHHH!!!:fam21:

Congratulations!!!!!

:baby:

Angel Oliver
03-25-2010, 08:20 AM
Oh Leksie congratulations on the birth of little Miles.You both are in my prayers and i;ll be thinking of you both every day.Well done my friend.wow!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lots of love n hugs.xxxxxxxxxx

Bonita
03-25-2010, 02:18 PM
Congratulations and best wishes. My oldest grandaughter was born in jan but was only due in may. she weighed 1pound 5 ounces and is in her second year of college and her sister weighed 3 pounds 6 ounces and is in nursing school. I just asked God to lay His hands on them and let them be okay. Just have faith in your little one and The Lord. Love and prayers Bonita

pandagirl
03-25-2010, 02:47 PM
Congratulations and love that little bundle with all your might!! Take care of yourself as well...mom needs to be well rested too.

Angel Oliver
03-27-2010, 06:00 AM
Dear Leksie,

Hoping little Miles is fighting and doing good.Hope you are resting and know we all are thinking of you both.

love
Amanda.xxxx

Troy Blair
03-27-2010, 06:20 AM
Prayers are on there way!!!!!!

God Bless,

Troy

mabeljane
03-28-2010, 12:08 PM
Hi Leksie, wanted to add my congratulations on the birth of your beautiful son Miles. So happy for you and your family. Six weeks will go so fast, and then you can take him home!!! will think of you and sending prayers and of course lots of (((((hugs)))))

debbie-b
03-28-2010, 03:27 PM
Hi Leksie,

Congratulations to you and your husband.
I will also pray for little Miles. He will be home with you in no time at all, you'll see.

Debbie

Leksie
03-29-2010, 12:03 PM
Thank you and keep them coming... Your prayers are being heard!
Miles is now breathing on his own, no more ventilator, and is taking mommy's milk...
Trying to get some pics posted soon.
Thank God for you all.

debbie-b
03-30-2010, 04:00 AM
Thank you and keep them coming... Your prayers are being heard!
Miles is now breathing on his own, no more ventilator, and is taking mommy's milk...
Trying to get some pics posted soon.
Thank God for you all.

Oh wow,

That is awesome.
Can't wait to see the pictures.
And yes, the prayers will continue.

Debbie

Leksie
03-30-2010, 09:52 AM
Look at my little man!

magistramarla
03-30-2010, 10:47 AM
Hi Leksie,
He looks big and strong for such a little guy. And he has such a cute face!
Good for you Mommy! Keep giving him plenty of Mom's milk and he'll plump up in no time. Breast milk contains lots of antibodies to things that you have been exposed to, so it can protect him so much.
Keep taking good care of him, and take good care of yourself, too.
He's a beautiful little guy!
Hugs to both of you,
Marla

Angel Oliver
03-30-2010, 11:34 AM
Oh Leksie,

He's a beauty ahhhhhhhhhh so very very cute.Im so happy Miles is breathing on his own and you are feeding him....wow what a fantastic day.Well done and my thoughts are with you always.
Lots of love Amanda.xxxxxxx

Saysusie
03-30-2010, 12:25 PM
What a beautiful baby and I am so happy to hear that he is doing better and so are you. What a wonderful miracle and I am so happy for you!!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Bonita
03-31-2010, 05:54 AM
He is beautifull and a blessing from God above. I will keep your family in my prayers enjoy your new little one Bonita

BonusMom
03-31-2010, 09:45 PM
Congratulations on your little bundle of joy, Leksie!

My nephew was born at 29 weeks also, due to his mother being diabetic. His mother was also given steroids for his lung development when it became apparent that his birth was imminent. Cody was under 2 lbs. at birth and is a happy, healthy, 15 year old boy that loves racing, girls and football (not necessarily in that order).

Give Miles lots of lovin' from the WHL family!

SandyR
04-05-2010, 09:01 AM
Oh Leskie he is such a little cutie pie! God bless him! Congratulations to you and your husband.

Leksie
04-09-2010, 08:02 PM
Hey guys,

My Miles is doing well, progressing everyday. Here are some new pics. Isn't he the most precious thing you've ever seen :cute:

alovinghusband
04-10-2010, 06:06 AM
Thats a fine looking young man im glad you and him are doing well

Angel Oliver
04-10-2010, 06:59 PM
Oh hes just beautiful wow well done mummy.Im thinking of you all.

Lots of love
Amanda.xxxx

magistramarla
04-11-2010, 01:16 PM
Leksie,
He looks like he's growing and doing much better. The weeks are flying by, aren't they? He's an angel!
Hugs,
Marla